#31

Violet p.o.v
"Oh um hey Alissa haven't seen you in four years and you certainly had a glow up" "oh thanks Ethan you also had a little glow up yourself."

"And also who is" Alissa said giving me a dirty look.

"Hi I'm Violet nice to meet you" I said with a smile on my face and held out my hand for her to shake it.

"Hi,anyway Ethan let me get your number so we can stay in touch" "oh yeah sure."

Ethan said as he was walking to Alissa,while he was putting his number in her phone she gave me a wink but not a nice wink the 'mean girl' wink.

I then walked over to Grayson and Eva "what is happening" I said to both of them.

"I honestly don't know I haven't seen Alissa in forever" Grayson said.

"And she definitely had a major glow up,but I wouldn't worry about her she's not that harmless I think."

"What do you mean I think" "well when her and Ethan were dating she was always so overprotective over Ethan anytime a girl even talked to him she would do some pretty bad things to them and even kept Ethan away from me anytime I wanted to hangout with Ethan he would always be like nah sorry dude I'm going over to Alissa's but hopefully she's changed since then."

"Wow thats a lot but ill try to stay on her good side" "yeah good idea" Grayson said.

"Well I'll see you later Ethan bye" Alissa said while walking away.

"Hey guys wow I haven't seen Alissa in forever and she has definitely changed since the last time I saw her" "yeah um want to go back to my place."

I said to everyone "yeah sure let's go" Eva said and we all left the park.

When we got to my house I couldn't stop thinking about Alissa what if she still liked Ethan and wanted I get back together.

I then remembered that I was going to ask Eva out for Brent.

"Hey Eva can I talk to you for a minute" "yeah sure,what's up" "well what would you say if someone liked you and wanted to ask you out."

"WHAT REALLY WHO" Eva said really loud and Ethan and Grayson turned around and gave us a weird look.

"Ok one SHUT UP and two this never came from me but a little birdie told me that Brent likes you."

"WHAT REALLY" she whispered yelled "yes really" "oh wow um wow" "so are you gonna say yes."

"Um I don't really know should I and what if he says no then it will be really awkward between us" "ok one he's the one asking you out and two YES DO IT."

"Hey you just told me he wanted to ask me out" "oh dang it but anyway will you" "um yes."

"YAY" we both said jumping up and down "why are guys so excited did Kylie come out with some lip kits."

Grayson said then we both looked at each other and then ran upstairs and went to go get my laptop because Kylie was actually coming out with some lip kits tonight.

When we got my laptop I saw I had a email so I opened it and it said that it was from Alissa.

I then looked at Eva and gave her a weird look,I then opened it and it said 'you better kiss Ethan goodbye because now that I'm back in his life I want him back,and I always get what I want😈❤️."

Wow what a great way to end a chapter with a cliffhanger do you think Alissa will get in the way of Ethan and Violets relationship?? Let's just find out in the next chapter plz vote and comment thank you so much ❤️❤️

This is going to be Alissa 😉😂😂 (coincidence maybe)

And this is also Bryan 👆👆