#51

Ethan p.o.v
I woke up to the sound of my loud alarm, I rolled my eyes and got up and took a shower.

When I was done with my shower I got dressed into a grey hoodie and jeans, when I was done with everything I went downstairs to go get some breakfast.

I just made myself some pancakes, when I was done eating Grayson told me he is going to drive me and Alissa and Violet to school.

I for some reason didn't want to see Violet just because of yesterday but I will just pretend that nothing happened.

Grayson yelled we're leaving so I got my backpack and left, when we picked up Alissa it was weird because she acted normal to Grayson but only said hi to me and went on her phone.

When we picked up Violet it was the same with Alissa she said hey to Grayson but to me only said hi and that's it.

When we got to school I got out of the car and went to look for Eva to see what I had to do next to gain Violet trust.

I saw Eva by her locker so I yelled her name "hey Eva" "oh hey E what's up?" "What's the next thing on the list I have to do?" "Well I guess the 'next' thing you have to do is not date anyone for a week or two" Eva said "ok thanks Eva."

Violet p.o.v
When I got into the school I saw Eva by her locker but I also saw Ethan walk over.

I couldn't hear what they were saying so I just hid until he left, when Ethan left I walked over to Eva to ask what Ethan was talking to her about.

"Hey Eva what was Ethan talking to you about?" "Oh so you know how I called you yesterday and asked what Ethan had to do to gain your trust again" "yes" I said confused.

"Well he is really taking this seriously he broke up with Morgan yesterday and is not going to date for ether a week or two" I thought about it and maybe he is really serious about this or he is just going to ask a girl out after class.

"Ok Eva I don't think so but whatever" I said rolled my eyes and left.

*1 week later*

It's Friday the last day of the week and Ethan is still single, about three girls asked him out but he said no he might actually be taking this seriously I guess I miss judged.

Ethan p.o.v
It's Friday and I am still going strong through this challenge three girls have asked me out but I still had my eye on the prize, I said no because I did not want to lose Violets trust.

When I got home from school I went up to my room to call Eva what the next challenge was, but then I remembered that it was to check up on Violet from time to time.

I got my phone out and texted Violet 'hey' a few minutes later I got a reply hey back.

I didn't know what to say next should I say do you want to hang out or invite her over to hang out but then I decided to just have a text conversation.

Me and Violet have been texting for about a hour now I got to catch up with her and see how she's been doing from the past couple of weeks.

But then she asked why I bullied her and honestly I don't know, I know I say that all the time but I don't have a answer to that I guess I was just always jealous that she talked to Grayson more or she liked Grayson more.

And I didn't know how to say it to her so I just left my anger out on her, I just replied with a 'honestly I don't know but I do know that I miss you and miss talking to you' and she replied back with a 'me too.'

She texted me back saying she had to go she said bye and I said bye then turned my phone off to watch some tv.

A few moments later Grayson came into my door with a worried and angry look on his face "ETHAN WHY DO YOU KEEP TEXTING VIOLET!."

Hey guys guess who's back ME sorry I would have updated today but I had a horrible cold so yeah I'm still sick but I got to stay home and sleep in so BONUS but I have to go back tomorrow but hey at least it's Dolan Twin Tuesday tmr anyway plz vote and comment thank you so much (oh and also we hit 20,00 reads AHH I CANT BELIEVE IT I love you guys so much💜💜💜)