#65

Taylor p.o.v

I was waiting in the waiting room with me snuggled into Ethan for 30 minutes now, when the doctor walked in and called Dawson me Ethan and Grayson stood up and walked to the doctor Ethan picked me up and we walked to the doctor.

Ethan p.o.v

When me Taylor and Grayson walked to the doctor he told us that Violet was fine but her jaw broke so it would take a few day for them to fix her jaw I asked if we could see her and he said yes but one at a time.

We all got up and walked to her room Taylor wanted to go first so I let go of her little hand and she ran into Violets room.

Taylor p.o.v

When I let go of Ethan's hand I ran into Violets room, when I got in Violet was sleeping I walked close then climbed up on to her bed and just looked at her.

A few minutes later her eye lids started to flutter open she then turned her head toward me and then a smile began on her face.

"Hey Taylor" she said in a raspy voice I then got up from where I was from and gave her a hug when I was done hugging her we talked for a bit about everything that has happened "so the police told me that your dad is well dead and we will have to go to court to discuss everything that happened but that won't be for a few months" "ok how is your jaw" "it hurts but I will be ok" "ok I'm glad that you are ok and safe" I said "are you kidding me I'm happy that YOUR ok I don't know what I would do with myself if something happened to you even when you were gone I had a hard time living without you" "I love you Violet" "I love you too Taylor" Violet said as she gave me a hug.

A long time waiting everyone got their chance to talk to Violet and see if she was ok, when it was about 10:48pm the nurses said only one person could stay with Violet for the night and everyone chose me.

When I walked in I climbed into bed with Violet and she snuggled me until we both fell asleep.

I got woken up by someone shaking me I rubbed my eyes and saw Collins and Devan standing over me and Violet already up, "merry Christmas Taylor" Devan said "this isn't our usual Christmas but me and Devan brought all of the Christmas presents here so."

A few moments me Collins Devan and Violet unwrapped all of our presents my favourite present was probably a little grey elephant he looked a lot like Dumbo which is my favourite movie.

I also got a set of new Barbie's and Disney nightgown with my favourite princess on it which is Anna from FROZEN.

For the rest of the day me Violet Collins and Devan had some family time wait did I just say family? I haven't found anyone that has really loved me but I guess I found people that love me and care for me I can now call them my true family.

Hey guys sorry this is a boring chapter but I like how Taylor has finally found people that love her anyway plz vote and comment thank you so much💜💜