#29

(Note:long chapter)

Violet p.o.v
When I woke up I was so tired I stayed up till 12 studying for a math test I had next week.

I got up and went to my closet I decided to wear (outfit above) and for my hair I just left it out.

And for my makeup I just did a light pink sparkly eyeshadow with eyeliner mascara blush and a light pink nude lipstick.

When I was done my morning stuff I went downstairs and saw my mom making pancakes.

She handed me two pancakes and also handed me a salted caramel latte,once I was done I grabbed my backpack kissed my mom bye then left.

I decided to take the bus today because why not,when the bus doors opened I got on and got a empty seat in the middle.

When I was getting my earbuds out of my backpack to listen to music someone sat down beside me.

"Hey I missed you" I knew that voice anywhere I turned my head and saw the last person I never would have saw.

When I turned my head I saw Bryan "your not going to say hi back" Bryan said "hey" I said really quite.

"I haven't seen you since" "please don't say anything I don't want to remember that horrible night."

"Why we had a lot of fun" he said touching my thigh "please don't do that I feel really uncomfortable" I said.

"Oh come on daddy just wants to have some fun" he said smirking but thank JESUS we finally got to the school.

Once the bus pulled up I got out of that seat as fast as I could and ran to my locker.

When I was running to my locker I bumped right in to Grayson and fell right on my back.

"Ow" I said as my head hit the ground "oh my god violet are you ok" Grayson said putting his hand out so I could grab it.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks" "why were you running you were running like you were in the hunger games or the purge."

"Haha no um I was running from Bryan,I decided to get the bus today because why not and then when I sat down Bryan sat down beside me and started touching me and I just felt really uncomfortable and when he was going to do something else I don't know what but I didn't want to find out then I just sprinted to the school then I bumped into you and we'll here we are."

"Oh my god Violet I'm going to punch that dude he can't do that to you" "I know I know but I just don't know what to do in that kind of situation and I can't just call you every time he does something like that."

"No it's ok if he does something like that again I will protect you ok?" "Ok" I said to Grayson and gave him a hug.

(After school)

The whole school day I was trying to find out where Ethan and Vanessa were,then I thought what if they were dating and just didn't tell us.

Grayson decided that it would be a good idea to walk me home and considering that his house is right next to mine it was ok.

"Bye Violet and if Bryan does anything to you just text me or call me" "ok and thanks again Grayson it means a lot" "no problem we'll see ya."

Once I got into my house I went straight to my kitchen,I decided to have a apple.

Once I got up to my room I turned on my tv and decided to watch some YouTube.

While I was in the middle of watching Lilly Singh I got a call from Ethan.