#61

Taylor p.o.v

"Rachel I thought you died?" "dad?" "how could this be you died but you didn't I knew you didn't die I told you idiotic mother that you just went missing" when I saw my dad come up to me and start talking to me I got a little scared because well he would always abuse me and just well he just gave me a horrible childhood "um I just have to go" when I tried to get up he grabbed my arm so I couldn't move.

"um sir what are you doing?" one of the lady's said that owned the little daycare "oh this is just my daughter and I was taking her home" "oh ok well just come over here to sign her out then you can take her home" My dad walked away so he could sign me out but I was scared because well I knew something bad was going to happen if he took me so I just dashed for the door, I couldn't get out because it had a baby lock on it.

I kept trying to open the door but it wouldn't open, when I looked my dad was coming I kept trying and trying to open the door but it wouldn't work he then picked me up and opened the door and walked out.

While we were walking we walked pass the Disney store and I saw Violet I then squirmed out of my dads arms and then kicked him and he dropped me then I ran to the Disney store where Violet was, when I ran up to her I hid behind her legs so just in case my father came he couldn't see me.

"Taylor what's wrong and why are you not in the daycare" "my-dad -came to -the daycare and -tried -to take me" I said in between breaths "oh no well don't worry I'm here now your safe" Violet said picking me up into her arms

Violet took the bag the lady was packing, she said thank you and we left the store when we left the mall we got to the car and right when I was about to get put into my car seat I saw my dad I rushed into my car seat as quick as I could so he wouldn't see me.

I told Violet and she said everything would be fine, she put the bags in the back of the car with me then shut the door and got in the drivers seat put the keys in and drove out of the parking lot and left, While we were driving I kept looking back and this car kept following us, I told Violet and she said everything would be fine but I don't know I have a weird feeling Like god is telling me something.

I then told Violet that I don't feel safe and she said ok so instead of driving to our house we drove into the twins house, Violet got out and took me out of the car seat and we walked up to their front porch and I knocked on the door, Ethan answered the door and looked confused then Violet whispered something to Ethan then he shook his head in agreement then he said I was sleeping over at their house for the night.

I thought it was weird but I didn't think about it that much, I said bye to Violet and she waved and walked away something seemed off about her like she was going to pass out or something I felt a little sad but I was just really tired so I asked Ethan if I could have a nap and he said sure he picked me up and we went to his room and I got under his blankets and lied down and Ethan also laid down beside me and said he was tired too.

He cuddled me and once I put my head on the pillow I instantly fell asleep.

Hey guys so this is going to have a part two to it so this part one I'm going to put chapter two out today some time oh also in the last chapter we hit 30k guys this means so much to me I love you guys so much thanks you❤❤❤