#21

Violet p.o.v
Today was Monday and I was not feeling it,because the twins were on a family trip to Florida so they will be away for a week and won't come back till next Tuesday.

And Eva is on a family trip also and won't be back till Thursday.

And Brent is sick but he said that he will try to be back tomorrow.

When I got out of bed it was supposed to be 14 degrees today so cold and it's fall so it will be getting even more cold.

When I got to my closet I picked out (outfit above) when I was done getting dressed I did my hair I just left my hair out and straightened it.

And for my makeup I did this

Her makeup 👆👆

When I was done my hair makeup and getting dressed I did all of the other getting ready stuff.

When I was done I went downstairs to get breakfast I decided to just get a yogurt.

I called for Collins to take me to school because Devan was already at school he went early to go with his friends.

When Collins came out he was still in his PJs but I guess he was still tired and didn't care.

When we got to school I said goodbye and got out of the car.

When I was walking in I was walking to my locker until someone pushed me into the wall.

"Watch were your going b*tch" this tall guy with blond hair and blue eyes said and walked away and high five his friends.

I went up to this one girl that was drooling over him,"hey who is that guy?" I said "oh he's new isn't he cute" I just nodded my head and continued to walk to my locker.

When I got to my locker I checked what I have first and it said math ugh why I hate math even though I get straight A's I still hate that class.

When I was sitting in my seat just watching the teacher write some notes down on the board the door opened.

And when I looked up it was that guy that pushed me into the wall this morning,the teacher said go take a seat and the only seat was beside me yay (can you hear my sarcasm)

When he was walking to the seat beside me he hade this little smirk on his face I just put my head down and continued to write the notes on the board.

In the middle of class this guy kept throwing paper balls at me I opened it up and it said b*tch,slut,go die in a hole I just ignored it and threw the paper balls in the recycling.

When the bell rang I was walking to science this guy came up to me and said hey I just knew he was trying to get a rise out of me so I said nothing.

"Hey when I say something you are going to listen" he said lifting my sweater up and causing me to lose my breath a little bit.

Then he slapped me and walked away at this point everyone was looking some were video taping.

I ran and went to the washroom and when I looked in the mirror there was a slap mark on my face.

I touched it and it stung,then I started walking to class,"late aging ms Dawson" "I'm sorry mr asshelmet I was talking to the other teacher about this project and we got caught up" "ok go sit down."

When I was walking to my seat that stupid kid that slapped me left his foot in the isle and causing me to trip.

And of course I fell right on my face and everyone started laughing then the teacher said I could go to the nurse.

(The end of the day)

Thank god it was the end of the day I learned out that jerks name it's Bryan and he just moved because he vandalized at his last school and broke in and stole a bunch of the schools supply's.

When I was walking out to my brothers car that guy came up behind me and squeezed my butt I looked at him and he smirked and winked at me.

Once I saw Collins car pull up I ran to the car and got in as fast as I could.

Hey guys so I will update a part two tomorrow so it will continue to this but right now I have to do my English homework but who needs school not me anyway plz give this a vote and comment thank you so much ❤️❤️