#59

Ethan p.o.v

When me and Taylor got back to the house I just said for her to sit on the couch and watch tv just till Violet gets back, she said ok and sat down and turned on Disney Channel I ran upstairs into gray's room so I could tell him my encounter with Morgan.

"oh my god see I told you there was something to worry about she's going to tell Violet and then she's going to hate me and-" Grayson said in a panic "ok chill bro Morgan might not even do that like yeah she's mean but  she probably won't do anything" "are you sure?" "uh I don't know but don't make it a big deal ok just chill and-" *ding dong* "hold on" I said and went downstairs because that might be Violet.

I opened the door to see a pretty and happy Violet "hey Violet" I said and I guess Taylor heard me because she ran to the door screaming Violets name happily, Violet picked Taylor up and swung her around then put her down and gave her a hug.

Violet p.o.v

When I was done hugging Taylor I asked her how her sleepover was with Ethan and she said it was super fun and she hopes she can have another one and I said maybe next week maybe she yelled yay then I said for her to go get her stuff so we can leave, she ran up the stairs and Ethan said I could come in because it was cold out outside.

Me and Ethan talked for  a bit until he said did Morgan talk to me or say anything to me and I said no and he just said ok but weirdly, a few seconds later of silence Taylor came down the stairs holding her dress that she wore last night at dinner.

When we were almost out the door I said bye to Ethan and thanking him for taking Taylor with him for the night and he said that he loved Taylor and would be happy to do it again I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek and said bye then left.

Hey guys sorry this chapter is short but I just couldn't think of anything else to add and I might be running out of ideas maybe idk but I'll see anyway plz vote and comment thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️ oh we're also really close to 30k so IM HYPE