#44

Violet p.o.v (part two)
"Will work" Grayson said cutting me off "what do you mean?" I said "well I mean it could work you come to my house after school and we'll do it ok" "ok sure I'll text Collins and say I'll be home late." 

(After school)

"Ok so are you sure Ethan will be home?" "Yes he always comes home a little later but he will probably be 5 minutes behind or something like that" "ok I'll take your word for it."

When we got in the house no one was home which was good Lisa and Sean were on a business trip and Cameron was hanging out with her friends and won't be back till tomorrow morning or something like that.

Me and Grayson were just watching some Netflix while we were waiting for Ethan, the time was about 5:37 pm.

"Ethan should be here by now" Grayson said, a few minutes later Ethan comes through the door.

"GRAYSON IM HOME" Ethan yelled, me and Grayson were upstairs in him room.

"You ready" Grayson said "yeah I just hope this works" before you know it Grayson's lips slowly went on to mine and started kissing me and I started kissing him back.

While we were kissing this little voice inside of me was telling me this feels right like I want this all the time or I just want to be with him.

"GRAYSON WHERE ARE YOU" Ethan yelled again I could hear footsteps coming up to the door and the door swings open.

"GRAYSON WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU DOING" Ethan said in anger and a little bit of sadness.

"Oh um Ethan I um" Grayson said stuttering "why are you with her" Ethan said shocked "well why not I mean she beautiful and you never liked her anyway so I just went for it and you have Morgan anyway so why are you so protective."

While Grayson was saying this I feel like it wasn't fake it wasn't a act or something like that.

"Ugh whatever Grayson" and then Ethan slammed the door and left.

"Wow that was um something" I said "yeah I'm sorry about that but like I said there's something going on with him" "yeah but we will just have to let him do his own thing until he opens up to one of us" "yeah true" Grayson said.

"Well I think I should go" "wait um Violet" "yeah" "never mind I'll tell you later" "ok bye gray" I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek and left.

When I got home I put my backpack down and yelled for Taylor "TAYLOR WHERE ARE YOU PRINCESS" instead of Taylor coming down the stairs Collins came down.

"Here" he said and handed me a letter, I opened it up and didn't have words it said.

Dear Violet
I work for a adoption company and I have seen that a little girl you call her Taylor she was supposed to be up for adoption a month ago but you took her.

I am sorry to say but we will have to take her and put her up for adoption just like the plan was if u want to contact me call (838)727-8382 (fake number)

I was heartbroken because I didn't have Taylor anymore it was late so I just decided to go to bed.

When I got into bed I couldn't stop thinking about Taylor and how I used to cuddle her before I went to sleep, I started crying and drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys LOOK WHOS BACK I am so sorry you guys but I am feeling way better and I am so excited to start writing again how do you guys think about the chapter Grayson kissing Violet to make Ethan jealous and Taylor being gone what do you think will happen oh also while I was away we hit 9,000 reads I am so thankful thank you guys so much we're almost at 10k that's crazy thank you guys so much I couldn't do it without you anyway plz vote and comment thank you so so so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️