#52

Violet p.o.v
I woke up to the sound of my text tone going off, it's the Kim possible text tone because I loved Kim possible as a kid (comment if you remember Kim possible and that's actually my text tone.)

I looked at my phone and it was a text from Ethan
Ethan🙃✌️:Good morning Violet how was ur sleep??
Violet 💜☺️:Hey eth good u
Ethan🙃✌️:good hey I was wondering do u want to hangout today because gray is having a sleepover at his friends tonight so I wanna hang?
Violet💜☺️:yea sure I was gonna hang with Eva today but she's out with Brent so I have nothing better to do today
Ethan🙃✌️:ok I'll pick u up at 2 we will get lunch somewhere
Violet 💜☺️:Kk can't wait see u soon😊✌️

It was about 9:45am so I had about five or four hours to kill, I went downstairs to make me and Taylor some breakfast.

"Hey good morning princess" I said to Taylor as she was watching tv on the couch "YAY VIOLET YOUR UP" Taylor said excitedly and jumped into my arms.

"Hey did you have breakfast yet?" I said to Taylor "no not yet I was gonna have some Frosted Flakes but Collins ate them all and used them for a challenge in his videos" "here do you want french toast?" "Um what's french toast?" Taylor asked me confused.

"Here I'll make it and you can tell me if you like it or not" "ok" she said and skipped back to the couch to watch Sofia the first.

When I was done making the french toast I gave one to Taylor and she loved it, she asked for thirds which I was surprised by, she had a big appetite.

When we were done breakfast I went up to my room and started thinking, Taylor doesn't have a official room yet.

I mean she ether sleeps with me or on the couch but mostly with me, maybe I can try to make a room because we have a extra little room beside my room so it would be perfect and it would be super close.

As much as I love Taylor she tends to kick in her sleep and it kinda hurts sometimes jeez that girl has a kick.

I then realized I'll think about it later, I told Taylor to come here so I could get her dressed.

I decided we should go to the grocery store just to get a few things,

(This is her outfit but imagine it in a four year olds size)

When Taylor was done getting ready I did her hair, I just put it in a little donut bun.

When Taylor was done I got dressed, I decided to wear a white crop top that said 'this is my everyday shirt' and I just put one of my PINK sweaters over it because it was cold out today.

When I was done getting ready for my hair I just did the same I did with Taylor but I left some baby hairs out on the side.

And for my makeup I did foundation and mascara just because, while I was done my foundation Taylor said she wanted some and I said no because she didn't need it but she was like "I want to look as pretty as you" and I gave in and put a little on and some lipgloss one her and she loved it.

When we were done I left a note on Collins head to tell him where we were going so he wouldn't freak out.

(After grocery shopping because I'm to lazy)

When me and Taylor came back from the grocery store and to just get ice cream it was about 12pm.

"Hey Taylor wanna help me put the groceries away?" "Sure" she said cheerfully and helped me put the food away.

"Hey Taylor wanna play go fish for a little bit?" "Ok I'll go get them their in your room on your desk right?" "Yup" "ok" and she skipped right up the stairs.

When Taylor came down she held the cards up in her hands and we played on the ground in the living room.

Taylor and I played for a good 20 minutes and Taylor was actually pretty good she won a few times then I won a few but not to many.

It was about 1:30 and I told Taylor I would be going out with Ethan for a bit just to hang out and she was fine with it.

I like how Taylor never gets upset or sad when I go out like yeah she says she misses me but that's about it.

A few minutes later Ethan came to the door but Taylor answered it "oh my gosh who is this cutie" Ethan says in a cute little voice "hi I'm Taylor and your cute" Taylor says blushing.

"OooOo Taylor do you have a crush" I say and she just shushed me but in a cute way "well Taylor I will maybe set up a date for us sometime" Ethan said and he winked.

Taylor laughed in her cute little laugh and hugged me goodbye and hugged Ethan goodbye but Ethan picked her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said bye.

Hey guys what did you think of the chapter there will be a part two in the next chapter I may publish today anyway how did you think of Ethan with Taylor?? I thought it was adorable anyway plz vote and comment thank you so much ❤️❤️