#19

Violet p.o.v
When I got up from my nice warm bed I realized that today was Monday.

I got up and went to my closet,I decided to wear just a regular baby blue shirt with some black leggings.

And for my hair I did it in a messy bun,and for my makeup I did mascara and eyeshadow.

Once I was done getting ready I got a text from Brent saying that he would drive me and Eva to school.

When I was waiting for about five minutes I heard a car horn honk when I left I saw Brent and Eva,Eva was in the passenger seat so I had to sit in the back.

The drive to school I couldn't stop thinking about what Grayson said,and if he would be at school today.

When we got to the school I went inside and went to my locker to get my books for that period,then Ethan came up to me.

"Hey Violet" "hey e what's up" "nothing but have you heard from Grayson lately" I didn't know if I should lie to Ethan or tell him.

Grayson never really said if I could say where he was "oh um no I haven't sorry" I totally regret lying to him.

"Oh well thanks anyway" then he walked away,I just sighed and walked to math.

Math is were I have Grayson in my class I kept looking around the room but no sign of him.

(After school)

When I got home I went straight to the kitchen because who isn't hungry when the come home from school.

Once I got a bowl of goldfish I sat on the couch and turned on NETFLIX,half way through me rewatching all of the seasons of pretty little lairs I heard a knock on my door.

I was to into my show until the door burst open there standing in the door way was Grayson,he looked terrified.

"Um hi" "hey um can I sit down" Grayson said "hey can you maybe knock next time" I said "oh yeah sorry" hey gray you don't look to well are you ok" "no um,ok so me and Veronica were driving back to New Jersey from that house then she kept looking on her phone and I told her to get off of it but she didn't listen then she crashed into a car,when I woke up I was on the side of the road with cuts and blood all over me,when I got up the car was in one million pieces and when I went to find Veronica her body was on the ground lifeless once I found a paramedic they said that she didn't make it."

Once Grayson said that part of me was happy that,that bitch oh sorry I mean girl died she also made my life a living hell but the other part of me was sad because Grayson looked a little bit hurt but I knew he didn't truly love her.

"Wow Grayson I'm so sorry" "thanks it's just a lot to process but part of me should have been the one to die" "what why" "I don't know I have just been feeling right lonely lately and feel like I left everyone down."

"Grayson I think you should reunite with Ethan I think that would make you feel better and him" "yeah I think your right can you call him and tell him to meet me over here" "of course" I said smiling I'm so glad him and Ethan will be back together.

Wow what do you think about this chapter how do you think Ethan will react when he reunites with Grayson plz vote and comment thank you so much ❤️❤️