#71

Taylor p.o.v

Ethan told me Violet would be over at 7 to pick me up, I was a little nervous because the last time I saw her I was cranky and just wasn't myself but I feel better because I talked to Ethan about everything and now I just need to tell Violet my feelings also.

(when Violet comes)

The door knocked and Grayson got up from the couch to go answer the door, when he opened it Violet was there he gave her a hug then she walked through the door she looked at me and smiled why did she smile? is she still mad at me? well I'll just have to see when I talk to her.

I got up from the couch and walked over to the door where Violet was "hey Taylor ready to go?" she said bending down to my level I shook my head and I got on my shoes and I said bye to Ethan I gave him a hug than whispered thank you in his ear and he shook his head in agreement and smiled than I left.

The drive was silent but not like a awkward scilence when we walked into the house Violet went upstairs I didn't know what to do so I walked over to the couch and just sat there still holding Violet's teddy bear and just looked at it.

While I was looking at it I heard someone come downstairs and say "do you like it?" Violet said while walking down the rest of the stairs and walking over to me.

She sat down beside me and took the teddy bear from my hands and looked at it too "my dad gave me this teddy bear" Violet never really told me about her dad I guess she's like me "what happened to you dad?" "I don't know he was here with me when I was younger than my mom and him got a divorce I used to see him here and there but than I never saw him again" "where do you think he is?" "to be honest Violet I don't know" she said looking down and sat the bear down.

'Well I'm sure he's doing fine" "I hope so" we sat in a scilence for a while but that I broke it "Violet I am really sorry for the way I acted a few days ago it just wasn't me but I want to tell you what is on my mind and tell you what is going on" she looked up and I took a deep breath and told her.

When I was done telling her what I told Ethan she shed a few tears and gave me a hug and we stayed like that for a while until she said "I love you Taylor" "I love you too."

Hey guys sorry for not publishing as much as I want to just so much of school and drama recently but let's forget about the negative let's focus on the positive one it's Tuesday that's exciting but anyway plz vote and comment thank you so much 💜💜