#40

Violet p.o.v
I opened my eyes to see I was still hugging Taylor, I turned to see what the time was it said 1 am.

I was thirsty so I tried to get out of my bed without waking Taylor up.

Once I got out of the bed successfully I went downstairs to get a drink of water.

I got a cup from the cabinet and went to the fridge to get my water.

While I was getting my water I heard a noise I didn't think about it to much because it could have been the pipes or something like that.

But then I heard the noise again, I turned around to see a tall figure standing right in front of me.

I tried screaming but the guy put his hands over my mouth but I dropped my glass and it shattered everywhere.

The man on covered his face because his hood was on his head.

When he took off his hood it was Ethan "ETHAN you scared the crap out of me oh my god" I said yelling whispering.

"Sorry but I just couldn't sleep so I had to talk to you" Ethan said "ok but why does it look like you were gonna kill me or rob my house."

"Oh um trying not to get caught" Ethan said "ok but what are you really doing here" "ok I just needed to talk to you can we sit?" "Fine."

We sat down on the couch so Ethan could tell me what was going on.

Ethan said that he was super jealous of when me and Bryan were hanging out and when he got me pregnant he was more pissed than ever.

But recently he has been missing me and wants to get back together "wow Ethan I don't know what to say" "so will you take me back?" "I'm sorry Ethan but not that fast you did sorta hurt me when you were bullying me and even you just ignoring me and not talking to me that really upset me."

"I know I know and I'm sorry for causing you so much pain again but I really do miss you I miss us being close and cuddling you until you fall asleep" Ethan said.

"I miss that too but uh I don't know I'll think about it ok" "ok but just remember I still love you" Ethan said, after he said that he left.

I sighed and thought should I get back together with him, but then I realized I'll just talk to Taylor about this.

Yes I know she is about 3 but she really does understand my problems and I think she still has some angel left in her because she can always sense when there's something wrong.

I got up and grabbed a brome to clean up the broken glass that Ethan made me drop.

While I was picking up the glass I guess I stepped on some and my foot started to bleed.

So I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up, by the time I was done it was about 2:10 am.

I went upstairs and saw Taylor still peacefully sleeping, I climbed into bed and just held her till I fell asleep.

Hey guys sorry my updating schedule is really bad I just don't have any ideas for this book comment some ideas that you would want to see happen in this book I might choose yours anyway plz vote and comment thank you so much ❤️❤️