#35

Violet p.o.v
When I opened my eyes I was in the same position I was in before me and Grayson met the little girl.

When I put my head up I saw that Grayson started to wake up as well "Grayson" I said "Violet what happened and what happened to the little girl."

"I don't know" I said then a bunch of doctors came in and said they will run a few more tests because Grayson is awake.

While Grayson was getting a few more tests done I decided to just walk around for a little bit,while I was walking I walked passed a room with a little girl in it.

She was hooked up to a bunch of wires and she had a breathing mask on it looked like she just got into a car accident.

I turned the door nob and it was unlocked,I then walked in to were her bed was and the girl that was sleeping was the girl that me and Grayson met just a few seconds ago.

She then started to wake up,and when her eyes started to flutter open she looked at me and had a little smile on her face.

"Hi" she said "hi what happened to you are you ok" "yeah I'm *coughs* fine how is your friend is he ok?" "He's just getting a few tests done."

"What happened why did we get pushed into pitch darkness" "well I used all of my powers to help your friend and is angles aren't supposed to do that but I looked in your eyes and saw how much he means to you so I saved him but unlike me I lost all my powers and now I'm just a regular little girl."

"Oh my god I am so sorry I did that to you is there anything I can do" "sadly no but I guess I will be in this hospital for a while and try to blend in and be a normal patient or I will be adapted" "WAIT what if I adopted you,you could live in my house for a little while."

"Would you really do that for me?" "Yeah let me tell the doctors that your my sister and I'll take you home and my mom will be away for about five months because she's on a business trip and my brothers won't care."

"Would you really thank you so much" "no problem I'll go tell the doctors to let you go."

Once I left I went up to one of the doctors to tell them that the little girl was my sister I had to make up a name though because I didn't know her name so I just said her name was Taylor and her middle name was eleven and last name Dawson.

They said it was ok to take her home so I took her home and they also said it was ok to take Grayson home.

Once I dropped Grayson off me and "Taylor" went back to my place.

My brothers weren't home so we had the whole house to ourselves once we went into the living room I asked her what her real name was.

"Um well I was told that I was a younger version of you" "really wow maybe that's why you look so much like me" "yeah,do you have any dolls or anything I can play with."

"Oh yeah let's just look in the basement" once we got down there we found a bunch of my old Barbie dolls that I had.

After a bit of playing we got a little snack and it was about 8 or 7 and Taylor well me passed out on the couch.

Right when she went to sleep I heard the doorbell ring I got up and answered it and it was Bryan.

"Hey Bryan" "hey Violet can I come in" "yeah sure come in oh and be quiet I'm um babysitting."

Me and Bryan talked for a few minutes then Bryan just started kissing me and it turned into a little make out session.

Then we went into my room,he looked at me and said are you ready I smiled and said yes.

*after the part were they were done doing the um nasty I guess and no I'm not going to write it because I'm horrible at writing that stuff but anyway*

After me and Bryan were doing our thing we decided to not use protection because well I don't know why I really hope I don't regret this in the morning.

*in the morning*

When I got up I looked around and saw that Bryan wasn't there but he left a note saying he had to leave.

I got up and felt sick to my stomach I ran to the washroom and started puking my guts out.

When I was done I went back into my room and went on my phone and saw I got a text from Alissa I rolled my eyes and opened the text.

The text read
Alissa:VIOLET listen I know you hate me and you might not believe me but don't talk to Bryan tonight he's going to get you pregnant I really hope you read this before it's too late
Love-Alissa 💕

Oh no what did I just do.

Hey guys wow Violet got into some deep trouble do you think she will get out of it and what do you think about Violet being pregnant do you think Bryan will be there for her or leave her plz vote and comment thank you so much ❤️❤️