#66

Violet p.o.v

*one week later when Violet is out of the hospital*

It has been about a week since I got out of the hospital, Grayson felt bad for me so he is bringing pizza and we are just going to have a chill little date night which I am excited for.

But Taylor is also excited because she is going over to Ethan's tonight, and my brothers are going over to a friends so it will just be me and Grayson.

*a few hours later*

"ok so Taylor you have your sleeping bag pillow hair brush tooth brush pj's clothes for tomorrow and anything else?" "I FORGOT LIZZY" Lizzy is Taylor's elephant she has been hocked to Lizzy just a little too much but she did say she never had a stuffed animal before so I didn't really care she also got a cute little bear but she prefers her elephant.

"ok I got Lizzy" "ok Ethan should be here any minute now" *5 minutes later* *knock knock* "ILL GET IT" Taylor yelled she got up off of the couch and ran to the door.

When she opened the door I saw a happy Ethan he picked Taylor up and spun her around and Taylor started laughing I love Ethan and Taylor's little relationship I think Taylor might have a little crush on Ethan which I also find adorable.

"Hey tay tay are you ready to have a sleepover?" Ethan said "YEAH" Taylor said excited "ok come on go get your stuff and just go outside I just want to talk to Violet" "ok" Taylor said and grabbed her suit case than Lizzy than waddled outside.

"Ok how is Taylor so adorable" Ethan said walking up to me "I don't know but I am glad I found her" "how did you find Taylor anyway?" Ethan asked confused I never told him how I found Taylor the only person I really told was Grayson but he was with me when we both found Taylor.

"um Violet" Ethan said snapping me out of my thoughts "wha huh sorry I must have zoned out" "it's ok well I guess I'll go now" "ok bye e-tee-wee-tee" I said smirking "NO YOU DIDINT" "yes I did what you gonna do about it" I said smirking again.

Once I said that Ethan started to chase me around the couch, I then tripped on something than fell on to the couch than Ethan also fell and fell right on top of me, Ethan than looked me up and down on face and I did the same.

I then got out of my daze (again) "oh um I should probably go find Taylor" Ethan said "um yeah tell her I said bye and I love her" "I will oh and before I leave" "yeah?" Ethan than came close to me that messed up my hair 'ETHAN" "HAHA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING ME e-tee-wee-tee" "UGH FINE bye ETHAN" I said than gave him a kiss on the cheek then shut the door behind him.

*one hour later*

While I was watching the good doctor (btw it's my favourite show atm I totally recommend it you should watch it anyway) I heard a knock on my door, I paused the show and got up when I opened the door I saw Grayson with a bunch of junk food in his hands and a pizza.

A few shows later and a bunch of chip bags later "this is really fun I miss nights like this" Grayson said "me too hey can I get a snapchat of us" "sure" I took a picture of my head on gray's shoulder and him kissing my forehead I put it as *miss nights like this😘💜.*

While we were watching the baby boss yes gray and I have a goofy relationship, we don't really do anything lovey dovey and we DEFFINTLY don't watch like rom coms I just think there really stupid but anyway while I was watching the baby boss I saw gray trying to do something so I got his phone and snap chatted it.

He got the pizza box out of the garbage and made it look like a hat, when he was done he came over to me with a pizza box on his head when I was done with my little snap chat I put it as *gray's new hat is gucci😂👌*

About let's say two hours Grayson fell asleep on my lap I then got out my phone and took a picture of him and put the caption as *my little bean love you💜* I put it on my Instagram and snapchat.

When I was done with that I put my phone down than fell asleep on Grayson and that was the last thing I remeber before I fell asleep.

  Hey guys sorry for the boring chapters latley but I did like this one I wanted to show you guys Gray and Violets relationship, but this is a time when tthey are doing youtube a little bit so what happens if a fan finds a picture of Gray and Violet 😏 that will be the next chapter anyway plz vote and comment thank you so much💜💜