#33

Violet p.o.v
It has been about a week and Ethan bullying me has gotten worse.

Grayson try's to stop Ethan but he beats Grayson up one time it got so bad that Ethan pushed Grayson down the stairs and Grayson hit his head on this stand and had to go to the hospital.

And he was in a coma for about three weeks that's how hard he hit his head (I don't know if this can actually happen but just go with it.)

It's Monday and I do not want to go back to school because of Ethan bullying me,but Bryan has been helping me lately with Ethan.

And it's not just Ethan it's also Alissa anytime I go into the washroom her and her group punch me until I bleed or pass out.

And I also have started cutting again I was about a month clean but I gave that up.

When I got up I decided to wear (outfit above) and ft my hair I just did a high ponytail and for makeup I did waterproof mascara.

When I was done my morning stuff I decided to skip breakfast because I wasn't that hungry,while I was on the kitchen island I got a text from Eva.

She said that she would drive me and the Merrell twins to school wow I haven't send the Merrell twins in a while.

About five minutes later I heard a car horn honk,I got my backpack and left,"hey guys and thank you Eva for driving me after everything that has been happening."

"Oh no problem what are friends for and how is Grayson doing?" Eva asked "good but he still hasn't woke up from him being in the coma" "I know it's been about three weeks I hope he wakes up soon."

"Yeah same" "but why did Grayson end up in the hospital like did Ethan even visit him once" Vanessa said "not that I know of but he acts like nothing happened which is sad I just want my sweet Ethan back."

"Yeah same" they all said,after a minute of silence we left for school.

When we pulled up I got butterflies in my stomach because I knew Ethan would punch me today.

I guess Eva noticed that I was thinking "hey you'll be ok here I'll walk you to your locker this time" she said with a smile "thanks" I said and got out of the car.

While we were walking to my locker as my surprise I saw Ethan with Alissa "hey you'll be ok I'm here" Eva said.

"Hey slut ready for your morning punch" Ethan said "hey Ethan back the F off ok leave Violet alone what did she ever do to you except be Innocent what happened to you ever since this slut b*tch came around all you ever did was be mean and rude and did you ever take the time to realize that you put your own brother in the hospital and has been in a coma for about three weeks now I bet you haven't even noticed until now but the only person that has been seeing him was Violet she has been their everyday ever since he was put in the hospital now I'm not going to say this again leave Violet the f*ck alone or you will have to deal with me now bye."

After Eva said that she took my arm and took me to my locker and while she was saying that a whole crowd came around us and started video taping the whole thing.

"Wow Eva you didn't have to do that for me" "no Violet I had too I needed to tell the truth" "yeah your right but thanks for that" "no problem now I have to get to class bye."

(After school)

The whole day has been weird Ethan had left me alone and while I was in the washroom Alissa didn't talk to me or anything but I wasn't complaining.

When I got home I decided to go to the hospital to see how Grayson was doing.

When I got to the hospital I asked the nurse if I could see Grayson "yup just go to room 847 deer" "ok thank you."

While I was about to go into the room I saw that someone was in the room so I looked in and it was Ethan.

He was crying and telling something to Grayson the only words I could make up was "Grayson I am so so so so so sorry that I did this to you I never meant to hurt you and i am really sorry."

I then saw him get up and about to leave,I moved over and hid behind some chairs and waited for him to walk away and leave.

Once Ethan left I got up and went into his room,I then sat down in the chair that Ethan was sitting in and just looked at Grayson and noticed all his features.

About five minutes or something like that of me holding Grayson hand and hoping he would wake up I heard a bunch of noises.

Then a bunch of doctors came in and told me they need to do some tests on him so I need to wait.

While I was waiting I was just prying that he would be ok,about thirty minutes of waiting a doctor said he needed to talk to me.

"Hi are you here for Grayson" the doctor said "yes I am how is he is he ok?" I asked with a concerned face "I don't know how I'm gonna tell you this but Grayson." 

Hey guys wow this chapter can't wait to write the next one do you think Grayson will live or not?? Oh and also THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 3k READS WHAT THE WHAT that means so much thank you guys,anyway I hope you all have a good day plz vote and comment thank you so much ❤️❤️