#54

Violet p.o.v (a few days later to the 16 the twins birthday)
It's Saturday and it's Ethan and Grayson birthday, they are having a party at their house and inviting the whole school.

But Sunday we are going out to dinner me, Eva, Brent, Alissa, Vanessa, Veronica and my brothers just because we have known each other since we were kids.

They also said I could invite Taylor just because Ethan did promise Taylor that he would go on a date with her.

But for the party I already know this will not go well or something bad is going to happen.

I called Eva, Alissa, Veronica and Vanessa to come over to my house so we could all get ready, the party started at 8 so they came over at six just to chill and catch up.

I told Taylor to be on her best behaviour but she is never really bad so I didn't worry about it.

(Skip to six just because I don't know what to write while the time passes)

The doorbell rang and I asked Taylor if she could get it and she said yea, I could hear her little footsteps run to the door to open it.

Taylor p.o.v
Violet asked me if I could go answer the door for her and I said yes because I love opening the door.

I ran to the door and opened it to see two girls that looked the same I kept turning my head back and forth just so I wasn't seeing things.

"Oh my god you are so cute" one of the girls said "hi I'm Vanessa what's your name cutie" she said picking me up "I'm Taylor" "aw you are so cute but anyway can we come in we're here to see Violet" "ok come in."

She put me down then they both walked in, they then said their names and Vanessa was the girl with bigger dimples and Veronica is the girl with her hair up in a ponytail.

(Skip to when everyone gets there and they are all ready just because I'm lazy)

For my dress I wore

And for my makeup I did

When everyone was done getting ready I told Devan where I was going and to look after Taylor

I bent down to Taylor's size and told her to get in bed by 9 and I would be back by 1 or 12 I kissed her cheek and hugged her and said bye.

When we left my house we could just walk because it wasn't that far of a walk from my house to their house.

When we got to the twins house you could see people drunk on the front Lon and hear music blasting from outside.

When we got in the house the house was packed, we all just sorta separated but before we did we all agreed to come back here by 1.

I didn't really know what to do because well everyone left me so I just looked for Grayson so I could wish him happy birthday and just well find him.

When I went into the kitchen I saw him playing beer pong and I knew he was drunk.

"Hey Grayson" "oh heyy baabe" yup he was drunk, I just sorta left him and walked away to find Ethan.

I couldn't find him in the living room or kitchen so I went upstairs, their were a lot of people kissing upstairs and I also saw something that my eyes will never un see.

I went into Ethan's room to find him chilling on his bed on his phone "hey Ethan why aren't you downstairs at the party" "oh hey Violet um I don't know there is just a lot of drunk people down their including Grayson so in my room it's safer oh can you also lock my door so no drunk couples come in here and have s*x on my bed" he said laughing.

"Haha ok" I got up and locked the door but before I could a couple came in here so I had to try to get them out, when I finally got them out Ethan was laughing his head off.

I rolled my eyes and sat on Ethan's bean bag chair, he still had the same one from when I was about six.

Me and Ethan talked for a while we talked about what was going on in our lives and how me and Grayson are and just a bunch of things.

It was about 12:45am so I decided to go downstairs and find drunk Grayson and bring him up to his bedroom because I knew he wouldn't like to be found in a tree or something like that.

I hugged Ethan bye and gave him a kiss on the cheek, I didn't think giving him a kiss on the cheek would mean anything because I always did that ever since we were kids I don't know why.

I walked downstairs to see Grayson on a coffee table about to jump on a bunch of people "hey um Grayson can you just get down please?" "NO I AM THE KING OF NARNIA" "oh god" I said to myself and it took a lot and I mean A LOT of convincing but I finally got him down.

I took him up to his room and took his shirt off and put on one of his train pj shirts, he probably doesn't know that I know he has that but I do.

"Violet have I everr tol-l-ld you howw much I lovee you" he said stretching out his words "yes all the time now I put some Tylenol beside your bed for you in the morning because you will need it."

"Thanks babe hey can we cuddle" "no gray I need to find my friends" "AWWWW PLEASEEE" "ugh fine" "YAY" gray said opening his arms signaling for me to come in his arms.

I layed down beside him and took my phone and told everyone that Grayson was cuddling me and I would be a little late.

15 minutes later of me staring at the ceiling Grayson FINALLY fell asleep, I got out of his grip slowly so I wouldn't wake him up and made a dash for the door.

When I got downstairs Alissa was waiting for me at the front door "hey Violet everyone left and is at your house" "ok let's go."

Hey guys I thought you deserved a long chapter so HERE sorry if it was boring but hey I updated I may or may not update tomorrow because well it's Christmas so I may update I may not but anyway plz vote and comment thank you so much ❤️❤️