#43

Violet p.o.v
When I woke up Taylor was still snuggled into me, I got up trying not to wake her up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I was done I got my clothes I decided to wear (outfit above) after I got dressed I went to do my hair.

For my hair I left it out but curled the ends, and for my makeup I just did I light pink eyeshadow highlight and some glitter in my inner tear dot, mascara and eyeliner.

When I was done I went downstairs, when I got down I saw Taylor watching some YouTube and eating some waffles.

"Good morning princess how was your sleep?" "Morning and good" Taylor said, I wasn't that hungry so I just made myself a coffee because it was -5 degrees outside.

"Hey Taylor look it's snowing outside" I said as I looked out the window in the kitchen "YAY SNOW" Taylor said excitedly.

I got a text from Grayson saying he would pick me up and drive me to school.

I called Collins down to watch Taylor, I said bye and left when I got out the door I saw Grayson's car but someone was in the passenger seat so I just went in the back.

"Hey gray" "hey" Grayson said when I looked up from getting my seat belt on I saw Ethan he looked at me and then turned back.

While we were driving it was a awkward silence until Ethan spoke "hey Grayson I think I might ask this girl out today."

I was shocked because well I was gonna say yes to Ethan today but I guess not.

"Oh cool bro who are you asking out?" Grayson said "I might ask out Morgan" "um isn't Morgan the popular girl like more popular than Madison and she like will cheat on you bro she cheats on so many boys a day."

"Yea so who cares I think she will be better than my other girlfriend at least she will be prettier" I was shocked because I knew Ethan was talking about me.

"Hey um Grayson could you drop me off here" I said because I couldn't take Ethan making fun of me anymore.

"Are you sure there's like ten or five minutes left till we get to the school" Grayson said "fine" "oh come on don't be such a p*ssy just because I'm in here your gonna get out and how I'm gonna ask out another girl your so pathetic" Ethan said.

Wow I have no idea what happened to Ethan he's been such a d*ck lately why is he acting like this.

"Yo Ethan chill out she probably wanted some fresh air or something just leave her alone" "ugh whatever" Ethan scoffed.

When we got to the school Ethan got out and walked straight into the school he looked really pissed.

"Hey don't worry about him he's been acting up theirs something going on he's probably just in one of his moods" "thanks gray but I don't think he's in a pissed mood I think there's something going on" I said and Grayson and I walked in the school.

(At lunch)

When I walked in the cafeteria with Eva I saw Ethan sitting with Morgan well Morgan was sitting on Ethan's lap like a hoe what did I say that.

"Hey since when were Ethan and Morgan a couple" Eva asked "today I guess come on let's just go find Grayson and everyone else."

While we were walking to our table Ethan made a comment when we walked passed their table.

"Hey slut how are your cuts doing" when Ethan said that I stopped walking and froze.

I didn't know what to say or do it's like time froze in that moment "hey Ethan what the f*ck was that for?" Eva said losing her temper.

"For fun and I mean look at her no guy would date her I even wonder why I dated her" at this point Eva was going to slap the s*it out of Ethan but I stopped her.

"Eva come on let's just go find Grayson" I said trying not to make a fight go down "yeah just walk away and go find my brother to hide behind" Ethan kept yelling to us but I just ignored him.

When we met up with Grayson Alissa and the Merrell twins I told them we should go outside even though it was -10 outside.

"But it's freezing cold outside why would you want to go outside" "ok so" before I could finish Eva started ranting.

"SO YOUR IGNORANT BROTHER STARTED MAKING FUN OF VIOLET AND SAYING THINGS THAT WERE TO FAR AND I ALMOST PUNCHED HIM IN HIS IDIOTIC FACE" "Eva calm down" I said trying to calm her down.

"Yea sorry but Grayson your brother is getting out of control talk to him" "listen when we get home the only thing Ethan does is locks his door and doesn't come out for ages or brings girls home to f*ck but if I talk to Ethan about his behaviour he'll just yell at me and sometimes punch me but there's nothing I can do."

"Hey Violet I have a idea" "Eva I never like your ideas but what is it" "you and Grayson should kiss because then it will make Ethan jealous" "Eva that" "will work" Grayson said cutting me off.

Hey guys sorry to cut you off but their will be a part two to this in the next chapter that I'm working on right now so give me a few seconds to update the other chapter.