#20

Violet p.o.v
After Grayson and I agreed that he should meet Ethan again,I called up Ethan saying I had something I needed to show him.

When me and Grayson were on the couch on our phones we heard the doorbell ring.

"You ready" I said to Grayson "yeah but I'm just nervous" "don't be you'll be fine,now go hid somewhere."

"Hey e" "hey Violet what did you want me to see?" "Well I know you have been feeling down lately so I thought this would cheer you up."

"What do you mean" "hey Ethan" Grayson said jumping out of his 'hiding place' "OH MY GOD GRAYSON" Ethan said running towards Grayson and giving him a hug until they both fell on the floor.

(You know that video where they spent a week without each other and when they finally met they gave each other bear hugs yeah that's what they did so just picture that)

"Oh my god Grayson I'm so happy to see you man I missed you so much" Ethan said "I missed you too and I am so sorry I just left without telling you I just needed a little break but I'm good now."

"That's good hey mom said we're going to go pick up Cameron from college she gets a week off" "really oh my god I miss Cameron I missed annoying her" "yeah same lets go gray."

"Ok but let me go thank Violet for a sec" "ok I'll see you at home" "ok,hey Violet I wanted to say thank you so much for helping me and me ranting to you and probably annoying you."

"No it's ok you needed to rant and I listened and what are friends for" "of course can I have a hug for a thank you and see ya later" "sure why not" *hugs each other.*

"Well I got to go but I'll text you later" "ok see ya" once Grayson left I continued to watch my pretty little lair marathon.

Hey guys sorry this chapter was short but I have been running out of ideas and I haven't got many votes lately so if this gets to three or two votes I'll update and comment what should happen next I love you guys so much plz vote and comment thank you so much ❤️❤️ oh and happy Dolan twin Tuesday 💜✌️✌️✌️