#34

Violet p.o.v
While I was in the bedroom I knew it was time I looked at him and he said "are you ready" I shook my head in yes.

(5 hours earlier)

"I don't know how I'm gonna tell you this but Grayson did not make the surgery we are keeping him on life support for the time remaining but if he doesn't wake up in the next two weeks I am sorry but we will have to pull the plug I am sorry miss,you can go see him now if you please."

Once he said that I was in complete and utter shock I just stood their like time was frozen.

I was about to cry right then and their but I decided to go see Grayson.

When I went in the room Grayson looked more worse than before he had many more wires than before and I just wished I could do something.

I put my head down by his arm and held his hand and started balling my eyes out.

While I was crying I then realized that my necklace,I sat up and looked down to see my necklace the little girl have gave me when I was in the hospital.

I held on to the necklace and closed my eyes,when I opened my eyes were I was wearing a short white dress but not to short.

With my hair in two braids going around my head with a ponytail with the two braids and the rest of my hair is out.

Like this👆👆

Once I looked around I saw Grayson in a white tuxedo

Like this 👆👆

"Violet? Where are we and why are we dressed like this?" Grayson said before I could answer the little girl that helped me last time stepped out of door.

"Hello Violet I see you have called me what would you like me to help you with?."

She asked in that sweet little voice she had.

"Well this is my friend Grayson and he is in a coma and the doctor said if he didn't wake up in the next two weeks they would pull the plug because he is on life support right now."

I said once I finished she gave me a worried look.

"Oh no that is not good ok um let me think um hold on I have to go talk to someone if they could help me" "ok" I said.

"Violet where the hell are we" "ok one don't use that word here and two were in heaven" "what please explain."

"Ok so remember when I was in the hospital" Grayson shook his head "well while I was in that coma I went to Hevan and met that cute little girl that you just saw she said I had three options I could either one start a new life as a baby or two go back to present day and continue my life or three I could live up here and live with that little girl and I could still watch you guys but you couldn't see me" "so what one did you choose" Grayson said "I chose the second one because even though I wanted to quit my life I still didn't want to give up."

"Wow that was really powerful" Grayson said "ha thanks" once we were done talking the little girl came back.

"Ok so I had a little chat and you can ether one become a Guardian angle and stay up here with me or two we can pull the plug on you completely and you um die."

"WAIT WHAT" we both said at the same time "why can't he have the same decisions as me" "it was different with you and I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do."

"Wait how long have we been up here because it's deferent down on earth" "well it has been about one week" "ONE WEEK,wait so we only have one more week to choose if he can stay up here or DIE" "yes I'm sorry."

"Please is there anything I you can do" I said begging "well there is one thing but I could lose my wings for this but he really does mean a lot to you so I will do it."

Once she said that we got pushed back by this strong force and everything went black.

Wow another cliffhanger ok so the top is were it takes place after Grayson ether left the hospital or dies but you will have to wait till the next chapter and who do you think Violet is with ;)) and what do you think the little girl did to them plz vote and comment thank you so much ❤️❤️