#06

Ethan p.o.v

Me and gray are just packing to go back to New Jersey with Taylor to see Violet, but when I keep packing I feel like this isn't a good idea like what if she found someone else and just stuff like that.

"Hey gray um I don't think we should go to New Jersey" "what why" "well what if Violet doesn't feel the same way about me or what if she found someone else" "e ok one even if she did who cares and even if she did we are going back to see our family so we at least get to do something" Grayson said "ok" I said and continued to pack.

Taylor p.o.v

While I was packing for me and the twins trip Erin walked in and was wondering what I was doing and I didn't tell her what I was doing because I knew she wouldn't let me "uh Taylor what are you doing?" "uh nothing" "Taylor" she said sternly "ugh ok fine I was packing because I'm going back to New Jersey" "uhh why" "because me Ethan and Grayson are going back to New Jersey to see Violet" "uh who are Ethan and Grayson OH MY GOD ARE YOU SECRETLY DATING THEM YOU KNOW THE MEDIA WOULD ACT IF THEY KNEW" "what no they were my um friends as a child" "oh ok and who's Violet?" "she's my birth mother I guess."

"What do you mean 'I guess' " "well she didn't give birth to me she just adopted me so I guess you could say she's my mother" "oh ok anyway your not going anywhere your party for you having the most sealed out albums is tomorrow and your about to go back on tour so you can't go anywhere" "but Erin" "no but's you can't go anywhere I'm sorry" then she left my hotel room.

"AHHHHHHHHH" I screamed into my pillow, ugh I never get to do anything I'm still a kid I'm 18 and have no freedom I wish I was a normal kid like Violet was she got to go to school and did a bunch of stuff she even went to prom but will I go no because I get to do nothing.

And I know I sound petty but it's true you get no freedom when your 'famous' I called Selena and asked her what I should do "Hey tay what's up" "one the sky and two I need help can you come to my hotel room" "say no more" and then she hung up.

About 10 minutes later I heard a knock on the door I got up and opened it and it was sel which I call Selena for short "ok bestie tell me what's wrong" she said sitting beside me on my large bed, after I told her everything she said "well one welcome to being a celebrity and you are right we do get no freedom but you are still young and new at this but trust me it does get better and maybe just take online courses for school" "but sel I want to go to actual school like meet people go to prom maybe have a boyfriend stuff like that."

"I get it but what if you do go back to school someone could use you just for your fame and stuff like that" "well yeah but *sigh* I don't know I guess it is a stupid idea I am a celebrity and I have to live like that" "no don't say that but I could talk to someone about this and maybe you could go back to school in LA while you are here" "ah really thank you sel" "no problem now about your other problem you want to go to New Jersey but Erin won't let you" "yup" I say in a sigh.

"Well maybe just this once I could pretend to be you go to your party and I will stop until you come back" "ok you really are the best friend I ever had" I said as we started laughing at our plan.

Hey people so I updated that's exciting I will post another chapter and I know I always say that but this time I actually will I won't leave my desk till I finsih another chapter anyway plz vote and comment thank you so much💜💜