#55

Violet p.o.v

I woke up to someone shaking me to wake up, I groaned and rolled over but they continued to keep shaking me whoever it is I yelled what and got right up, but I realized it was Taylor trying to get me up when I yelled at her she looked sad but then I told her I just thought that she was my brothers or one of my friends.

"I'm sorry princess" I said to Taylor and signaled for her to give me a hug, she gave me a hug and then she was gonna say before I yelled at her "its ok mommy but when are we gonna get ready to go out to dinner" I thought about why she called me 'mommy' but I just decided to not say anything.

"um not till five and its like ten" I said laughing "oh ok" she was about to walk away but then I asked her if she wanted to help me prank my friends and she said yes, I got up from the couch and tried to walk over a bunch of girls legs but me being clumsy I fell on Eva's legs "REALLY" I whispered yelled, Taylor just started laughing quietly in her cute little laugh.

I rolled my eyes and got up and went to the fridge to get whipped cream, but I realized we needed more hands I then went upstairs to get Collins and Devan, they came downstairs and I put whipped cream in both of their hands we all walked over to one of my friends and I said "ok on the count of three " one.. two.. THREE" I yelled.

Everyone then hit my friends in the face with whipped cream aw they love me they all got up at the same time and yelled "WHAT THE HEACK IS THIS?!" me Taylor, Devan and Collins all started dying of laughter, "haha very funny" Alissa said.

(skip to when they go out to dinner)

It was about 4:30 and everyone started to get ready, first I got Taylor ready I got one of my old dresses out so Taylor could wear it for tonight it was tight at the top with pink sparkles and at the bottom it was poufy and around the waist it had a flour with ribbon going around, and for her hair I took some of her into a ponytail and the rest I left down and curled the ends.

When I was done getting Taylor ready I got ready, I decided to match with Taylor so I wore a light pink short dress but not to short and it has a v line at the top, and I did the same hair style to me as I did to Taylor, and for my makeup I did foundation, high light, eyeshadow and a light pink nude lipstick.

when I was done getting ready I went into my room to show Taylor that I was matching her "hey Taylor guess what WERE TWINS" I said as I skipped into my room to show her my outfit "YAY" she said happily and ran to me to give me a hug.

(skip to when they go out to dinner, oh I also decided to not make Eva come its just going to be Violet her brothers and Taylor Ethan and Grayson and their whole family)

When we got to the restaurant Sean signed us in because we had a reservation when we got to our seat Taylor wanted to sit right next to Ethan, I laughed and Ethan did too just of how cute Taylor is, the whole night Ethan and Taylor kept laughing I could already tell they had a really big bond.

When we were done supper we all said bye and left but before we left Taylor kept begging me to have a sleepover' with Ethan.

Even Ethan said please but in a five year old girls voice I finally said yes and they both said yay at the same time.

I laughed and said to Taylor I would be back at 12 to pick her up and she said ok and left with Ethan.

Hey guys MERRY CHRISTMAS or if you don't celebrate Christmas HAPPY HOLIDAYS I know I said I wasn't going to write a chapter but I decided why not you guys deserve a present from me on Christmas anyway how do you guys like Ethan and Taylor's bond do you think anything will happen when Taylor is at Ethan's?? Plz vote and comment thank you so much 💜🎁🎅🏻⛄️❄️🎄