#56

Ethan p.o.v

While we were out to dinner Taylor and I just kept playing around, she is such a joy to have around and cute too, when we were done supper Taylor asked me if she could come to my house for a sleepover and I said yes because well why would I not want to spend a night with a little angel.

Taylor and I went over to Violet to ask if Taylor could spend the night when Taylor tried to ask Violet you could see her face that she was going to say no so I did it but I did it with a little girls voice and puppy dog eyes, Violet finally said yes and Taylor and I both jumped up and down in excitement.

Taylor said bye to Violet and Violet said she would be at my house around 12 tomorrow I said ok and we got in the car and left, when we got to my house Taylor and i went straight to my room to just talk and play a game, 10 minutes later Taylor asked if we could do make overs.

I got scared and asked Cameron if she could do Taylor's makeup and she said yes, a few moments later Taylor came busting into my room looking like a actual princess "oh my gosh Taylor you look so pretty you look like a actual princess" "thanks Ethan" Taylor said blushing.

for the rest of the night me and Taylor just played go fish, Taylor trying to braid my hair and me trying to braid Taylor's and us just watching a bunch of movies, while me and Taylor were watching FROZEN in the living room I heard the doorbell ring I was confused because it was about 9:38pm I told Taylor to pause the movie and wait till I come back.

I got up and answered the door and it was Morgan I groaned and said what do you want right when she was about to open the door Grayson came down the stairs "hey uh e Morgan just wanted to talk to me about the project were doing in school" "um gray we have a week off of school" "OH MY GOD JUST STOP YOUR HURTING MY EARS I just need to talk to Grayson jeez come on gray" Morgan said and took Grayson's hand and they both walked up the stairs.

Ok that's weird why in the world would Morgan need to talk to Grayson, I then remembered that she needed to have a boyfriend every week and she hasn't had one in two weeks I also remember before I broke up with her she said that she would get me back but never told me how, I went back to Taylor and said for her to start the movie I just had to go to the washroom.

I walked up the stairs and went to Grayson's bedroom but just sat up against the door so I could hear what they were talking about "hey so um Morgan why did you come here" "oh I just wanted to have a little chat."

Grayson p.o.v

"oh I just wanted to have a little chat" " um o" but before I could finish what I was saying Morgan kissed me I didn't know what to do so I.

hey guys sorry I left you guys on a cliff-hanger but it just gives the book I don't know what I'm talking about tbh😂 anyway plz vote and comment thank you so much❤❤