#17

Violet p.o.v
Today I decided that I was going to look for Grayson not just because I feel like it's my fault but because Ethan misses him dearly.

I decided to go after school,when I got to school I saw someone digging through Grayson locker.

They started taking out his books and stuff,"hey um what are you doing" "no one is using this locker anymore."

"What do you mean?" I asked "they called and said they won't be in school,hey why am I telling you this go to class."

Once he said that I went to my class,"late again ms Dawson" the teacher said "I'm sorry I was late I was checking on something" "ok but go take a seat."

When I sat down I couldn't stop thinking about why that teacher was taking stuff out of Grayson's locker.

"Hey what you thinking about" Brent said "oh um well I saw a teacher digging through" "Grayson's locker" Brent said finishing my sentence.

"How did you know that?" "Like I told you I have ears and I know everyone" I rolled my eyes and turned back to the teacher.

When I got home I decided that I should leave I packed a small backpack with food money a portable charger and my phone.

I wore some leggings a hoodie and some heel boots,after I was dressed and hade everything I left.

I didn't tell Eva or Ethan where I was going because I knew they would want to come or they would be like 'no don't go we'll find him' I also didn't tell my brothers to but they are supposed to be in New York for a bit.

Once I started walking I knew he wasn't in New Jersey because we looked everywhere and couldn't find him.

When I checked the time it said 5:35pm so I have been walking for one and a half hours,I also didn't want to take my car because Eva will be like where's Violet and I don't need that.

The time was about 7:10pm and the sun was going down so I had to find some shelter I could sleep at.

When I kept walking I found a old motel I mean it was ether a motel or the woods and I don't feel like getting eaten by a bear.

When I got out my room I had a window view so I looked out the window to the parking lot.

Then I saw a tall man with hair to the side wearing a black hoodie with black pants but then I realized that was Grayson.

I went out my door and started running to find the man that looked like Grayson but when I was out there he was gone.

(The next day)

When I woke up it was Wednesday the 23 of October,I got up and got changed into some comfy clothes I packed yesterday and put my hair in a messy bun.

When I was walking it felt like I was walking to the end of time it was such a long walk but I didn't give up.

About three hours later I was lost I was on the side of a highway that looked deserted that no one has been driving on this road in ten years.

When I was walking in the middle of nowhere I saw a little town,when I got to the town they had a Tim Hortons (a Canadian coffee shop) and that was it.

I went in and ordered a donut and a hot chocolate,once I was done and full I asked for a bagel to go and also if they seen a man go by.

And this lady that looked like she was in her twenties said that she had and that he came in here ten minutes after I came in.

She told me where he was going because he was talking on the phone with someone.

When I walked to where I thought Grayson was there was this old house that looked new like it was maybe built in the year 2000 or 1995 or something like that.

When I came close to the door I knocked on the door and there came Grayson at the door.

"Oh um hey Violet" "Hey Grayson" "what are you doing here?" "The more important question is what are you doing here,why did you run away?" "Look it's."

Then we heard a girl scream "Grayson who is at the door" then when she came near it was Veronica she was only in her bra and underwear and I don't even want to get into why she's not wearing clothes.

"Ugh what's this slut doing here" "I'm the slut well at least I'm actually wearing clothes" she rolled her eyes then walked away.

"Listen I'll explain everything meet me at the Tim Hortons down the street tomorrow or text me then I'll tell you" "fine but Ethan's worried about you" after I said that I walked away and hailed a cab to take me back to New Jersey.

Wow what do you think about this chapter a lot of stuff happened Grayson ran away Violet went to go chase after him do you think Violet likes Grayson?? You'll just have to see till the next chapter plz vote and comment thank you so much ❤️❤️