#26

Violet p.o.v
When I woke up I was not feeling today,I didn't feel like going to school and seeing Ethan Eva and Brent.

When I got up I decided to get in the shower and just forget my problems for a bit.

When I got in I turned my Spotify playlist to shuffle and it turned it on to.

Demi Lovato Confident,I love this song I used to listen to it when I was feeling down.

When I got out I put on a baby pink oversized sweater,and left my hair out to air dry.

I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast,I decided to just make some cereal.

When I looked in the cupboard to get my favorite cereal,it's the pumpkin spice cheerios.

When I got them and went to put them into my bowl there was only dust in the box the I realized it was probably Collins or Devan.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms,and went to find different cereal,then I found Frosted Flakes so I just ate that.

When I was done breakfast I texted Collins and Devan that I wouldn't be at school today because I wasn't feeling good and they said ok.

I went into the living room and turned on Netflix and just watched some 13 reasons why.

After I was done watching the whole season I decided to take a little nap.

When I woke up the time was 12pm wow I slept for four hours.

I got up and stretched and went upstairs to go on my phone for a bit.

When I came downstairs I jumped on the couch and decided to watch some YouTube.

While I was watching YouTube I saw this video and the title was why I like the Dolan twins.

I clicked on it and there was a girl talking about why she liked the Dolan twins.

Then I thought she was talking about Ethan and Grayson but I just shook it off and continued to watch Liza.

(At 3pm when Ethan and them come home after school)

While I was on my phone I heard a knock on the door I groaned and got up to answer it.

When I opened the door there standing in front of me was Ethan,Grayson,Eva and Brent.

"Um hi?" I said "hey can we come in" Ethan said,I moved out of the way so they could all walk in.

When they all walked into the living room I sat down on the couch and just starred at them.

"Ok why are you guys here" "remember when you said you would tell us why you were crying yesterday yeah we came to find out why and why you have been ignoring Eva and Brent."

"Ok fine I'll tell you guys,ok so remember when we were having that Halloween party" I said to Eva "yes" Eva said.

"Ok well while I was talking to one of your friends I saw Bryan walk in,and he just wouldn't leave me alone,then he just picked me up I tried yelling to you but the music was to loud so you couldn't hear me,then he brought me into a room and... um he..he ra..ra..raped me."

I said in tears after I said that Ethan and Grayson had anger in their eyes Eva was crying and Brent looked mad and tried not to cry.

"Oh my god Violet are you ok?" Ethan said "um a little bit I have some bruises all over me and my legs but um yeah" "next time I see him I'm going to hurt him" Grayson said.

"Grayson remember the last time you tried to fight him you ended up in the hospital" "Violet I am so so so sorry I wasn't with you that night and I didn't do anything" Eva said "hey it's ok but I did get on video just in case something did happen and well something did."

"Wait where's the video" Grayson said "it's on my phone here" I said passing them the phone so they could watch it.

Grayson Ethan and Eva went and Brent just stayed with me while they watch it.

When they came back they had shocked faces and concerned looks on their face.

"Violet I am so sorry you had to go through that" Ethan said hugging me

Like this 👆👆

When Ethan was hugging me it's like I didn't want to let go.

When he pulled away he gave me a kiss on the cheek and sat down beside me holding my hand.

I looked at him and he smiled and then I smiled.

"Violet you know you have to tell someone you can get this guy in serious trouble" "I know but I don't know I'll think about it just not right now."

"Ok but I think I should head out" "yeah same I have to do some stupid English homework" "ok bye guys but Ethan could you stay back for a bit?" I said "sure."

Once I said that Grayson started smirking at Ethan and punched him in the arm and said something but I couldn't hear.

"So what did you need" Ethan said after everyone left "nothing but I just want you to be here" "ok" Ethan said while he was cuddling me on the couch and I fell asleep in his arms.

Aw what a cute way to end a chapter,what did you guys think do you think violet will tell or be quiet and do you think Ethan and Violet will be a thing?? And do you think Violet will find out their secret.

I would also like to thank you so much for the positive comments I have been getting lately especially in the last chapter or the chapter before,but those comments mean a lot 😊💜💜 anyway plz vote and comment thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️