#14

Ethan p.o.v
After we did the "prank" on Violet I felt really bad so I went to chase after her.

When she went into her house I waited a little bit until I went into say sorry.

When I went In I said hello and no answer so I went upstairs to Violets room.

When I went into her room she wasn't in there but when I went in the bathroom it brought me to tears.

I saw a lifeless body of Violet laying on the floor with blood all over her and cuts on her arm.

"Violet why" I just kept saying and tears were streaming down my face then I called Eva to come over here.

"EVA" "hey Ethan wow are you ok?" "No I'm not come over to Violets house right now" I said in between tears "I'm on my way."

After I called Eva I dialed 911.

Eva p.o.v
When Ethan called me it sounded serious and I got a little scared,when I got to Violets house there were ambulances in her driveway.

When I got out of my car I saw the paramedics carrying a body on a stretcher when I got a closer look it was Violet,when I turned my head I saw Ethan crying on the front deck.

"Ethan what's going on?" I said concerned "Violet she she had cuts on her arm and passed out on her arm" he said in tears and that just made me cry.

Ethan and I got in the car and he told me everything what him and Grayson and his friends did it made me really mad because one Ethan never stopped Grayson and two Grayson made her do this.

When we got to the hospital Ethan and I were in the waiting room with Brent Collins Devan and Nicki (Violet mom.)

When we were all sitting I saw Grayson walk in and let's just say I almost killed him "HOW COULD YOU" I screamed and tried to punch him but Devan stopped me "come on let's go for a breather" Devan said and we started walking.

Ethan p.o.v
When Grayson came in I was so mad I didn't even want to see him then Eva almost killed him but Devan stopped her.

"Hey" he said and sat beside me I didn't say anything "look I know I messed up" "messed up that doesn't even describe what you did you almost killed a girl."

"Ok I know" but Grayson was cut off by the doctor "Dawson" the doctor called then Collins and Nicki stood up.

"Now I'll just talk to family first then friends" when the doctor came back he talked to me because I don't trust Grayson right now.

"Ok so I have bad news" "what is it?" I asked "well the bad news is that we ran some tests and Violet is in a coma we don't know when she will be out she could be out in the next three days or in the next three months and we don't know if she will make it so she is on life support right now" "oh" is all I could think of "I'm sorry."

Once he told me that I just felt like crying,once Eva and Devan came back I told them and Eva just started crying and so did I.

Violet p.o.v
When I woke up I was on the ground when I got up it was so bright.

When I looked around I saw a little girl in a white dress she looked to be about 4 or 3.

"Hello" the little girl said "hi" I said then the little girl walked up to me and wanted to take my hand I then took her hand and she started walking.

When we were done walking there were three doors in front of us "one door is where you restart your life you will become a baby again and be apart of a new family,the other door is where you continue your life and move on with your life and the third one is where you stay up here with me I am your Guardian angel if you choose to go through that door you will grow wings and be able to go check on everybody that is in your life you can see them but they can't see you you can go down to earth anytime you want,so what door do you choose?."

I looked at her and she shook her head as in yes she also told me that she would follow me around if I ever needed her she then gave me a wing necklace and put it over my head.

I then hugged her and thanked her and went through one of the doors I hope I didn't choose the wrong one.

Wow this was wow this was probably one of my favorite chapters so far I love the little girl,what door do you think Violet chose plz vote and comment thank you so much oh also thank you so much for 32 votes WHAT THE FUDGE that's crazy thank you so much you don't know how much that means to me also I have been feeling a lot of pressure trying to fit in writing my book and I was thinking that I could use a partner to help me I will tell you guys when I need one ok plz vote and comment thank you so much ❤️❤️

Word count:919