#10

Taylor p.o.v

When Selena pulls up to Ethan and Violet's house I'm so excited because I haven't seen then since the weeding which was five years ago so what happened was after the wedding they moved to Paris then came back three years of being in Paris they also had a little girl her name is Amber she's 4 right now and she is the cutest thing ever.

"Ok were here" Selena said "hey you'll be fine it's just your mom and step dad I guess" "I know it's so weird to call Violet that and Ethan I've just grown up by calling them that but I guess I have to call Violet mom" "yup but hey Ethan Dolan is your stepdad a girl would love to be in your shoes" "haha I know" "hey did Ethan and Grayson ever tell Violet that they were internet famous not even internet just famous in general" "uh honestly I don't know maybe I'll talk to them about that" "well damn they have kept a secret from Violet for a long time" "I know but let's just go in were already late."

We get out of the car and walk up to this giant af house, I ringed the doorbell and Grayson answered dang I don't know if he's gotten older or hotter "hey Taylor" Grayson said hugging me "hey gray damn you gotten old" I said laughing "just because I have a beard does not mean I'm getting old oh and Taylor who's your friend" "oh this is Selena Violet said I could bring her" "hi I'm Selena" "hey Selena oh everyone is in the kitchen so come on."

Grayson lead us to the kitchen and I saw Ethan holding Amber the Merrell twins Eva Brent and Alissa which I think she is with her new boyfriend Rickey maybe? "hey Violet or mom" I said walking up to Violet "oh my gosh hey Taylor I haven't seen you in so long I missed you" she said giving me a hug gosh her hugs always remind me of when I was five and she would give me a hug.

"Hey I know I haven't seen you since the wedding how have you and Ethan been" "we've been good and well we did have Amber she's just like you when you were little same personality and everything" while Violet was talking my head started to hurt so I asked her where the washroom was and she said upstairs.

While I was walking upstairs Grayson followed me "hey Taylor you ok?" "uh yeah I'm fine" but after I said that I fell to the ground I don't know why my head hurt so much but then I got this flashback of when I was little and I was in heaven "Taylor Taylor are you sure your ok?" "uh yeah I just got a flashback of when I was in heaven" "wow that was a long time ago do you think he wants to talk to you?" "maybe but I don't know how I would talk to him" "maybe try closing your eyes and just picture yourself talking to him and maybe that would work."

I did what Grayson said and closed my eyes and pictured myself with him after a few seconds later I opened my eyes and it was very bright but when my eyes adjusted I saw him "hello Taylor or Rachel" he said winking "wow no one has called me that in a while" "so how have you been in the past few years" "it's been good I grew up having a good life and a nice family but why did you call me?" "well do you remember when you lost your powers to save your mothers friend well it has been a few years and your powers are starting to come back."

"Wait really?!" "yes really" "oh my gosh I can't believe this" "well take this necklace it will let you vistit me when ever you want but use your powers secretly and wisely ok?" "ok I will" "ok well I have to go now but I will see you soon" he said winking then everything went bright.

When I opened my eyes I saw Grayson "so did you talk to him" "uh yeah but let's go back and see what everyone is doing" "haha ok" me and gray went downstairs and saw everyone sitting on the couch, I sat down beside Violet and I put my head on her shoulder and she put her head on my head.

Hey guys well WELCOME TO THE END yes the book is ending this was the last chapter I will post another one just to say what everyone is doing and stuff like that but other than that this is the last chapter I hoped you guys enjoyed this book I know I did I never expected it to get so many votes reads and comments I love you guys so much and hoped you enjoyed me and the book but you will probably see me in my next book😉💜💜 plz vote and comment thank you so so so much💜💜💜💜💜