{15}She Bit Me

Quick A/N

This chapter will yet again be in Landon's POV. I understand if you all are frustrated by this. Lol. I find it easier to write in this pov.. I will write in Bella's POV soon. Do not worry. Fare thee well!!

Landon Parker

Rage flared up like a gasoline induced fire. It consumed me with a passion that quite frankly- terrified me. The note in my hand crumbled as my hand shook. I lifted it to eye level and contemplated ripping it to shreds. But then my common sense took over and reminded me that this was evidence and might lead me to my stalker. I was absolutely positive that it was him.

I simply stuffed it back in the locker and decided to ditch the rest of school. Slamming the locker shut, I threw my blazer on in a rush and turned to the back entrance.

I found myself wandering the streets of Oakwood in silence, wondering why it was so quite today. I hardly saw anyone around and the few that I did were barely little lads. The children would take one look at me and disappear. The humans that inhabited this portion of town shot me worried looks and ushered them in the front door. Whispering about strangers in town.

Turning into a dark corner, I wandered through the back streets until I happened across a few thugs. About twenty human men surrounded a young female wolf. She looked to be around eleven or twelve and her hair fell in dark locks around her face. Black veins were creeping up her neck and her eyes were circles of gold. She bared her teeth at the men, clambering backwards into a concrete wall.

"What's wrong wolf, does the cat got your tongue?" A greasy man asked, stepping forward and dropping a cigarette on the ground. He got no response except a frightened growl. He grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and slammed her back on the concrete wall. His hand was poised to slap her.

Okay, this was getting out of hand. In a flash I was in front of him, my hand gripping his wrist tightly.

"You don't want to do that Pal." I reprimanded. His face pulled up in a sneer as he looked me up and down.

"Ay, who the bloody hell r' you?" He slurred, trying in vain to get
out of my tight grip.

"Someone you really don't want to tick off." I chuckled, gripping his wrist even tighter.

"Well, do you mind moving so I could finish my business with this mangy mutt?" He scoffed. I simply raised an eyebrow and straightened up a bit.

"So here is how this is gonna go down. You and your buddies have two options. The first option- smart option. You're going to get your ugly butts out of Oakwood and never lay foot here again.

The second option- the stupid option. You and your buddies are going to try and fight me- but I'll finish you all off in ten seconds flat." I proposed using my free hand to point at all the thugs.

They chose the dumb move. The boss - who I was currently holding on to - attempted to punch me in the face with his free hand. I swung him around in time to hit two of the oncoming thugs in the chest.
This went on until all but one was still standing. He took one look at me before speeding off and screaming bloody murder.

"Who are you?" The girl hissed, scooting further backwards. I turned on her and rolled my eyes.

"I should be asking that question. What are you doing on my territory child?" I grumbled- smelling the air and confirming my thoughts of her being rogue.

"Your territory? Alpha?" She asked, her face paling. I nodded and took in her appearance warily.

"Are you going to hurt me? Brother said that Alphas are mean and scary."