{32} Intentions

unedited

DO NOT:

a) threaten to stop reading because you don't like the fact Bella forgives Landon. IF you don't like the story- please leave, be my guest. (Not that I want you too. :P)

I thought it was pretty self explanatory that their relationship was based on romance not aggression.

b) ask me to change the plot because your annoyed. (It's annoying to me you'd ask that.)

As an author I work very hard to make sure my story is appealing to readers, and it would kind of sucks when I get comments like 'I swear if she forgives him I'm leaving.' Be my guest!

Bella Jones

It was time to test his metal. What Landon did was despicable to say the least. It enraged me to think that half of our 'relationship' with each other had been built on lies. So yeah, my trust was a little low on him right about now. Just Friends seemed like a good start- it was time to give a little hell.

Lacey dropped me off at the pack house a quarter to ten, plenty of time for me to devise a plan. With a yawn, I rolled out of my bed and got ready for a late night run. I decided on shifting inside the house so it wouldn't take forever to make it outside. Stripping quickly from my clothes, I tied a t-shirt and some underwear around my ankle with some difficulty. It's hard to tie knots when you can't see it.

I relaxed my muscles and envisioned my black and brown wolf. The wind as I tore through the woods and the flowered weeds gripping my haunches. The sensation of shifting came to me slowly- and I reveled in the feeling. It hurt every time, but I enjoyed the pain as well. It made everything feel more real, like this wasn't all a dream and my wolf wouldn't just disappear at random.

Slowly my body took on the form of a wolf. My skin prickled and burned, my nails painfully biting into the carpeted flooring. Somehow with all the pain it felt strangely nice, like stretching a sore muscle or itching that one impossible spot.

Once fully shifted, I let out a loud yawn and took some time to appreciate the surrounding areas. Regular canines can't see in color- I thank my lucky stars werewolves can. Dashing from my bedroom, I turned down the halls and slid on the wooden floor. I managed to half walk and half slide my way out the front door before I took off in a quick jog for the treeline on the southern end of the territory. The northern areas were far too thick for our wolves and many of the pack members tended to avoid anywhere near there. The trees here were spaced out and easy to maneuver. I began happily running through the dense woods, enjoying the feel of wind rushing past me. It's still a mystery - and a miracle - that my wolf came back when it did, I was going to enjoy it as much as I could. The area gave me some time to clear my head from the information I'd soaked up from all the crazy events.

1) Someone was after me - and I had a pretty good idea who it was. 2) Landon Parker had confessed to liking me, and I still wasn't sure what to think. 3) Landon Parker made a null bet with his best friend over me. 4) I was starting to feel the mate bond, that's for sure.

I was literally trying to stay mad at him, but I couldn't force myself to do it. It made sense actually and if not for the bet nothing would have ever come from out pairing. Now I felt closer to him then before, almost like we were connected. Of course I was still ROYALLY angry at him about it - because he wouldn't have had to go through the trouble if he hadn't rejected me in the first place.