{27} Christmas Tree Fiasco {Part One}

Unedited.
Bella Jones

To be honest, I have no clue how we ended up in this mess. Maybe it has to do with the fourteen foot tall christmas tree Lacey knocked over, or the extremely angry alpha that beat the poor human boy still on the floor senseless.

Anyways, let's go back to this morning.

°°°

Lacey bounded into my bedroom, flouncing onto my bed. Groaning in annoyance, I flip her off the bed and pull my covers back over my head.

"Hey, get your lazy bones up, we've got shopping to do!" She scoffs poking me, I yelp and turn around glaring in her direction.

"You knew this was coming someday Bella. As much as I hate that good for nothing Landon, you're still going so you need to go in style," Lacey grumbles, walking to my closet. I hear the rustling of clothes and immediately roll my eyes.

"What time is it?" I sigh, sliding off my bed and following her bustling noises. She hustled around the room in a busy state, tossing clothes on the bed.

"6:30,"

I choked on my saliva and started coughing violently, falling to the floor. Lacey payed no attention to me as she pulled my arm, bringing me back to my feet.

"Stop overreacting and get dressed it's a four hour drive to the mall," Lacey laughed, handing me something silky and short.

"Is this underwear?" I question in disbelief, playing with the fabric.

"No it's your dress now put it on the boys are waiting," She snorted, and before I could question her she was out the door. Rolling my eyes I stripped off my fluffy white one piece and slipped the dress on. Frowning when I realized the dress only reached mid thigh- I dug around for some tights and a winter coat. I wasn't freezing my butt off for the sake of Lacey's fashion statements.

Pulling on some plain black converse, I brushed my hair and made my way into the hallway. I followed the wall navigating myself to the front foyer. Unfortunately I tripped over something in the middle of the floor I hadn't anticipated. The air whooshed past me for only a moment before strong and familiar arms caught me half way down. I was lifted effortlessly back to my feet after a moment of pause.

"Watch out, you could've hurt yourself Bella," Landon sighed, ruffling my hair like I was a little kid. The spell was broken and I scoffed, crossing my arms and stomping.

"Hush, you mangy mutt," I snapped, pulling my dress down subconsciously.

"You wound me Bella," Landon laughed, brushing past me and grabbing my hand. He pulled me through the hallway by my hand, causing my cheeks to light up. Trying in vain to pull my hand from his, I stumbled quite a few times. We stopped in what I presumed was the living room from the scents of several familiar wolves.

I could smell tangles of smells coming from Ophelia, Lacey and Trey, Ben, and also Ben's new found mate. Over the past few days I have gotten to know her better piece by piece. She was very shy, but also very outgoing and feisty at the same time. I liked her, and she seemed to have taken a liking to me as well.

We decided to take two vehicles so as not to be crowded, and for some reason I was stuck in a car with Lacey and Landon. It wasn't too weird because Lacey volunteered to ride with us so it wouldn't get awkward. It didn't help she still didn't like Landon. I could tell she was very slowly warming up to him though. She seemed almost grateful to him for taking such good care of me.

The ride was silent and I soon realized why we left so early- the mall we were going to was four hours away. I fiddled with the stereo, trying to pass the time. When I finally found the play button, I pushed down.

To my surprise, a PAT!D song started blaring through the stereo speakers. Nicotine's upbeat lyrics started to pound into my head, and I smiled.

"So, you liked my song recommendations after all?" I chuckled, and someone turned the music down.

"Uh, yeah I guess. Not really a fan of most alternative rock, but they're pretty cool." Landon replied, and my smile grew a teensy bit more.

Hey guys, sorry it's been like three weeks. Part two of this chapter should be here soon, thank you for your support and kind comments.

I love all of you.

This is really just a teaser for the next part...
Don't forget to

REVIEW
VOTE
COMMENT
FAN
SHARE

The Blind Games ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara