Epilogue

Bella

The full-length mirror in front of me made me look more fat then I was. I scowled at the yellow sundress that was supposed to 'conceal' the baby bump, but really it just made it obvious I was trying to cover up. Looking away from the swollen belly that held Landon's child, I pulled the strap of the dress down two inches. Staring at the rigged scar that has adorned for the last 8 years, I sigh. It brings back terrible memories, but I couldn't make myself get rid of it.

A battle wound to prove my strength and that I overcame everything thrown my way, even psychotic murderers. It also reminded me of my best friend, who'd moved on to London to start a new life with her boyfriend. I ached to be reunited with Leah, she was my soul mate as far as friends go. Her mate's death had affected her in a lot of ways, though she knew it was necessary. She swore he hadn't always been that way. I'm not sure I believed her.

Two lean, tan arms encircle my waist and find their way to my 5 month-bump. Landon moves my hair to one side and places a sweet kiss on my collarbone. I close my eyes, leaning back into my husbands embracing arms.

"Everyone's waiting," Landon whispered into my skin, and I smiled softly.

"Well, let's not keep them there much longer. Ready?" I broadened my grin, looping my arm through his.

"Yeah, I think Grayson might just kill us if we don't get there soon," Landon chuckled as he began leading me out of our bedroom. After all these years, Landon still looked amazing. Albeit a bit more manly, nothing much had changed. He had grown a slight scruff as of late, and the pull was still just as active between us as when we met when we were 18.

The dining room was chaos when we arrived. Lacey and Trey were holding down 5-year-olds Hunter and Holiday (their two children, twins) while Ben and his mate, Faith were attempting to hold down Grayson.

"Mom! They started it!" Grayson shouted upon me entering the room, and I stared in shock at the mess in my kitchen. Baby shower cake was splattered everywhere, and the gender baby sat in all its pink glory on the platter. I turned to glare at my son, staring him down with my manicured look that's reserved only for when momma bear (wolf) comes out. Cake coated his curly black hair, the one feature he'd gotten from me, and innocent green eyes stared at me through long lashes.

"Grayson Landon Parker, just what happened in this kitchen?" I snapped, crossing my arms as my father chuckled in the corner. Another update, Father and I have repaired our relationship. I don't think it will ever be the same, but we will okay at the end of the day. My mother died the day of the rogue war, and even though our relationship hadn't been the best, I still missed her dearly.

"Well, mommy, Hunter told me that I was going to have a baby brother. I told him I was gonna have a baby sister to protect, but then he laughed at me! So, I proved him wrong," Grayson said, starting off guiltily and gradually becoming more confident. My guests were chuckling, and Winfrey leaned over to ruffle Gray's hair.

"I swear you are literally just like your father. Clean this mess up, now!" I reprimanded, turning to face everyone.

"Well, I guess the secrets out, we're having a girl!" Landon shouted excitedly, proudly placing a hand to the front of my belly. I smiled widely, nodding my head in agreement.

"One more thing though, they're twins!" I added, turning to look at Landon's expression. (I had yet to inform him of this little announcement.)

His eyes lit up like Christmas trees, and everyone began cheering around us.  I chuckled as his expressions changed from confusion to shock to understanding, and finally joy. Landon embraced me in his arms, lifting me from the ground and spinning me in the air as he laughed joyously. Sitting me back on the ground, his lips met mine in a passionate kiss. I smiled into his lips, before breaking the moment and placing my forehead against his.

"I love you, Bella Parker," Landon sighed, staring straight into my eyes with his green specked irises I adored so much.

"And I love you, Landon Parker," I smiled, pecking his lips once more. Then twice, then three times. And right now, at this moment in time, I think everything is going to turn out perfect in the end.

I FINALLY FINISHED! I'M SO SHOOKETH I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL RIGHT NOW EXCEPT GRATITUDE TO ALL OF MY AMAZING READERS FOR MAKING IT THIS FAR WITH ME. I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS MOMENT IS FINALLY HAPPENING. IT MAY BE CHILDISH, IT MAY BE PREDICTABLE AND CLICHE, IT MAY EVEN BE THE WORST BOOK EVER WRITTEN, BUT IT'S MINE. AND IT'S FINISHED.

AND WITH THAT SAID, THIS BOOK IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF MY AMAZING READERS. AND EVERYONE WHO'S SUPPORTED ME THIS FAR. MY SISTER, JEWEL. MY BEST FRIEND ALEXIS, AND LOTTE HOLDER FOR THE BEAUTIFUL COVERS SHE MADE ME.

I L O V E Y O U A L L !

-allison