Rules

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED: DON'T ASK FOR A REVIEW UNLESS YOU CAN DEAL WITH HONEST CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. DO NOT BASH ME LATER.

Seriously, don't even think about commenting unless you can deal with constructive criticism. Only do it, if you are sure that you can deal with it. I do not sugar coat my words. No, I don't give negative criticism but I assure you that I don't praise things that I don't like. If I don't, I'm going to be honest 'bout it. But yes, I'll find the hidden beauty of your work.

Plus, I don't review one shots so don't comment to review them. You can't expect me to blabber about a one shot that is barely 1000-2000 words.

 You can't expect me to blabber about a one shot that is barely 1000-2000 words

Rules:

1) I am pretty strict when I give a review. So if you want me to fluff you work, I'm sorry I can't do it. The, my dear, this isn't the place for you.

2) Only Ishqbaaaz, Kuch rang pyaar ke Aise bhi, SwaSan and Manan books accepted.

3) Please respect my time and efforts.

4) I don't need payment. It's a free service. It's because I want to help you guys improve. But please leave constructive criticism on this book. I appreciate kind words.

5) I'll be very honest but I will make sure to at least include 2 good things about the book.

6) Please be patient with me. I have a life outside wattpad. It takes me a lot of time since I have many assignments and I hardly fetch time.

7) There is no specific order in which I will review your books. I tend to do it randomly.

8) Please comment one book at a time. When I'm done with your first book, then only comment the name of the other book. (It's OK for the ones who have already submitted earlier) 

9) If you read the review then please respond to it either by voting or commenting so that I know you have read the review. And I haven't hurt you even if I didn't mean to.

10) No hate please. Haters comment all you want, I really don't give a shit. I will plainly ignore your comments.

Please drop the name of your book in the comment section below.