17. Playboy's ex wife

Author— Butterfly95959

I'll admit one thing that this is not the best playboy story I have read. It was nice. It was actually good to read something like this as a fan fiction. Honestly, it gave me a break. It was quite refreshing, a different story line.

But it was poorly executed. Here's why—

• You don't use proper punctuation. No I'm not saying that you are am expert or whatever but please use the basic ones correctly. First when you use question mark or exclamation mark, use it just once. Not twice and thrice. I know you want to give emphasis but that's not the way sweetie. 

You leave every sentence like this '...' Nope, that's not how you leave it. Somewhere you need to use it but almost everywhere? Why?

I like her....!!!...

This is wrong. Either it should be I like her! Or I like her....  There is difference in both of them.

•Please mention who's point of view it is in either capital letters or bold letters. Otherwise it's confusing af.

•Ohk, when someone is saying something and they stop abruptly then you don't use this '...' but this '–' instead. I hope what I'm saying is making sense. For example—

"Shiv– Mister Oberoi"

Use it this way.

"Shiv... Mister Oberoi "

If you write it like this, it makes other sense.

•When we talk about what kind of look or smile a person is giving, we write it like this I'll-kill-you-with-my-eyes or be-ready-to-be-killed.

•When you want to give emphasis on a word or sentence, make it in italic or bold. Don't write it in capital. Because there was particular sentence where you wrote 'us' as 'US' and I was thinking where did United States come from?

Quick tip— when you change point of view's do it in alternate chapters. It helps. Do not write abbreviated version of words. And also ate putting a comma you don't need to make the letter capital. It should only be capital after a full stop, question mark or a exclamation mark.

Sorry for the length of review but I wanted to do it properly.