9. Healing of hearts

Author: BlissLv

I liked the whole concept, it wasn't new or unique but it was portrayed nicely. I think the plot had a lot of potential. Don't you think? The particular scene where Shivaay imagines what if is really well executed.

You know there was this particular mistake that I couldn't help but notice.

I just couldn't able to stay in peace.

It's supposed to be this way; I just couldn't stay in peace or I wasn't able to stay in peace.

Second, you have given paragraphs after almost every line. Honestly, I don't find it amusing. Like give proper paragraphs. Somewhere it was good but somewhere it wasn't.

And there was this particular scene I was really confused about. The scene is when Shivaay recalls Anika's words. So isn't the ones in italic and bold Anika's words? If they are then why does Shivaay say that every love story has a villain and mine had too. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, himself. (please clarify this)

And when writing in alternative point of view then write it in different chapters.

And I advise you to write in italic when you are showing a flashback and not present. (you have written present in italic somewhere and somewhere normal)

Overall: Not appealing. Confusing as hell. I don't think I would have read it further if not for a review. Begs for you to rewrite.

I don't mean to be harsh or anything but it's just constructive criticism. So please no bashing.