28. Kya ma manegi?

Author— Simplesweety1

The title is beautiful. I don't think I can come up with a better title than this. It perfectly suits the story.

Well Every Word Was Capitalised. Wait, Why? I Mean It's Annoying.

Oh yeah, wasn't that annoying? It's really upsets me that people don't give importance to small details. Everything is important. No tell me why don't you give paragraph breaks. It's not that the paragraphs were long but it wasn't impressive. Well try to give space after each dialogue.

Radha Rani hears this and starts to think, ‘Agar Dev Natasha se shaadi nahi karega to or paise kahan se aayenge’

So I did nothing but just put her thoughts in commas. You see the difference? We exactly know where her thought begins and ends. In yours, it started abruptly. And that really isn't impressive.

So yeah, and see I'm basically bored of telling people to do this and that and when they don't, so I just don't want to tell anymore. I also think the reason why is because I'm not a good explainer. Also I need some really important suggestions, so can you check the next chapter?

Coming back, it's not a play. I mean the last time I read a play was these fan fictions and Harry Potter and the cursed child. So when I downloaded it, it was written in play. Now, your story gave me same feels. It really isn't like a book. Book has description. They don't just concentrate on dialogues. Avid descriptions matter a lot too. So please try to you know adds descriptions.

Also I'll be really glad if you PM me for more details. I'M HAPPY TO HELP.

That's all for now. There wasn't much to point out in the story line or anything. So take a deep breath and when you are free, then start editing.

ALSO PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS. ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU HAVE ASKED ME THRICE TO REVIEW IT. I DON'T ASK FOR PAYMENT BUT THIS IS THE LEAST YOU CAN DO.

VOTE OR COMMENT. YOUR CHOICE.