37. Love Me

shishirav

The prologue was good. If only it was written with a little modification. Just the fact it's not supposed to be promo but prologue instead. All you need to do is put them in inverted commas. And use a bit of punctuation. I will write the first dialogue for you so that you have a good idea what you are supposed to do.

"I have been here now after that encounter with you. I hate myself for loving you..." Anika said.

So all you have to do is pretty much the same. Not a lot of work.

Next coming to the cast. I fail to understand why you have made two separate post for this? Couldn't you have included it in one? I recommend you combine the two post. It would be better.

Second, now seeing the overall story. It was quite messy, assuming it's a first draft. So I'm giving some small tips. Try to write in double inverted commas because it's not a drama. Is it? No, right. So write in inverted commas. Then, don't combine two characters.

You have written Tejvi and that is unappealing. Every character is their own person, they are a different individual. So don't combine then even if they are in love or married. Next, why are almost all the last part italic-ed? We use italic to highlight things, write letters or show flashbacks. So change that to normal.

Overall, you need to do heavy editing. Because well editing is the key to success.