34. Humsafar

Noxholic_miss

[The story is not long enough to day about the plot.]

So let's begin. Let's start from the description of the story. What you basically did in that is you said it was based on a Pakistani serial. I have no clue what happens in that serial, what the story line is.

In the description, you should write what the story is about. Don't use short forms please. It's unappleaing, really I wouldn't have even added this book to my library, had I not been a reviewer.

Then coming to the story. You wrote a description again [the spelling was incorrect] in that first of all mention the credits to the serial maker of the serial on which the story is based. In this fandom, people don't report stories otherwise you Wattpad would have taken it down because you haven't mentioned the credits. Seriously, this is disrespectful. Then it's request, do you mind not underlining the words? That's annoying. Also, it was not a description, you basically gave me a character sketch.

You had absolutely no punctuation. Use capital letters in the beginning of a sentence. Don't add more than one period sign. When you use short forms, it irks me. It's unprofessional. You have got to work hard on it so readers will be attracted to it.

The dialogues of your story should be in double inverted commas. You have to give a heads up to your readers that the story is going to be in Hindi. I had no idea that it was going to be in Hindi. And seriously you had cut the description part.

You have a really long long way to go, my dear author. Edit it once. Then submit it for a review. After reading the review, edit it again. When I was writing [taken a break from writing after a disaster in my previous account] I had edited my first book around thrice until I could no longer tolerate reading my book.

So yes, you have to work really hard.