29. My Imperfect Sadu Singh Oberoi

ShivikaOnly

Oh my. Has it been a long time I read a good book. I was particularly in search for something like this in which the praise comes from heart. This book was the perfect fairytale. It's so cute. I kept fan girl-ing over things. This book made me laugh my head off, go all ‘awwww’.

Huh, it was nice read I tell you. Y'all should go and check this book out.

But doing what I am best at, I'll go for a few things that I particularly didn't find very appealing.

•All those photos you add. You add a downright lot of amount of photos. You choose to add a picture rather than describe it. And it practically irks me to the core. I usually read it offline so soothing happens in the picture and I'm like, what happened?! It's great when you decrease the amount. One or two pictures may suffice. And even if you want to add a whole bunch of photos, then describe it too. It's a book. So I certainly want descriptions. And let's just face it, adding so many pictures break the flow of the story.

•I'd rather have the chapters being longer than reading so many chapters. Well I really think the you should write chapters that are a bit more lenghty. But anyway it's your choice. You know what, I literally shrieked when I saw the story had 137 around chapters but they were small so yeah...

And I just want to say, there are a few grammatical errors so you should edit this book whenever you complete it.
Anyway,
Love
Akriti ❤