26. Beauty and the Beast

A / N

First of all, I'll like to apologize to Noxholic_miss for the last review I had given. I really really apologize for it. I can't be believe how rude I have been. I usually recheck the review so that I know if I have written anything rude or not. I filter my words so that I have not hurt anybody. I had actually swore in that review and I'm extremely sorry. 

Pardon me!

———

Author— thegrlulook_____for

It was nice. Actually nice. The description was good and kinda intriguing. I especially loved how you described everything in the chapter 'her worries'. One thing good about this story was it flowed naturally and it wasn't rushed.

Tips—

«» One exclamation, question mark and full stop is enough. I know we want to give emphasis on some things but one exclamation and question mark is enough.

«»Please write full forms. Not like 'you' is written as ‘u’. Please don't write bf-gf. Write boyfriend and girlfriend instead. It's very annoying because you know kids say bf-gf.

«»Don't switch from third person's perspective to first person perspective.

«

»Take care of spelling errors.

Overall it was good with a nice but cliché story line but I'm quite a sicker for cliché. So yeah...