Disappearing Act

(Silver's P.O.V)

How did they not realize that I knew about Captain's crush? It was rather obvious.

The quick glances from the corner of his eye. The hurt expression when I only gave Winter a hug. The look he gave me when I fell on the jet. The fight with Winter this morning.

It was rather obvious. Same with knowing that I was being assessed by Falcon. He didn't even try to hide his glances. Watching my posture and how I spoke. Trying to catch me crying. As soon as I had come to start supper yesterday and Widow had asked me if I was alright he stood from where he was in the living room and stood watching us. I could see him counting how long it took me to hug back. 3 seconds.

But whatever right? I have a task to complete.

Reaching the ladder that took me to the rafters I climb up and walk without hesitation across the 1 foot wide beams. Looking back I notice that two of the others are having a hard time. Widow is walking in her toes, probably from being a ballerina and having excellent balance there. Winter was wobbly but would be okay. Captain was having a horrible time, almost falling at each step.

He had come up he ladder right after me so he was closest. Turning around I walk over and offer him a hand. With his face flushed and Winter glaring at me he took it.

Now holding something to keep his balance he makes it to my nest much faster then he would have without a hand to hold. Stepping onto the nest I look at Hawkeye seeing how he has rolled closer to the edge than where he was before.

Being as carful as possible I stand on the edge of the nest and slowly slide him over. When his head is almost back at the pillow I stop and move it so I can slide him at least 4 feet from the edge.

Having him in the spot I want him I recover him with the blanket and put his head back on the pillow forgetting I had an audience.

Smiling down at Hawkeye I remember that the others are watching. Looking up at them I see Captain watching me closely, while Winter has a look of pride on his face and a smirk plastered on Widow's lips.

Shrugging the looks off I mutter "I'm going to go clean up my mess in the gym."
With the others starting to turn around I want to be fast so no one can help me. I am an independent and stupidly determined person. Turning invisible I sprint from the joist they are on to the one next to it and jump in front of Winter who had gone back first. Turning back to visible while giving Winter a scare I continue to sprint down the beam a jump to the ladder. Sliding down I rush to the gym and start cleaning.

By the time the others are down and decide to come help I am almost finished.

"You clean up quick."
"That I do Widow. That and I clean up nice." Sending Winter a smirk as I say this.

"Не дразните его слишком много Серебра. Ему может это не понравиться." Don't tease him to much Silver. He may not like it.
"О, я вижу, что Уинтер нашел свою игривую сторону." Oh I see Winter has found his playful side.
"Конечно, у меня есть Наташа. Но я технически никогда не терял его." Of course I have Natasha. But I technically never lost it.

With Steve looking absolutely confused we stop our Russian and they watch me hang up a new punching bag.

"Those way a ton. How are you lifting it so easily?"
"I am much stronger than I look Captain."
"Obviously. But your not even trying."
"Steve she could throw that thing across the shed if she wanted to. Zemo gave her serums that let her become in-"
"They made it so I could lift a jet without breaking a sweat or bulking up."
"You cut Bucky off. What don't you want us to know?"
"Well. I suppose it's about time for breakfast right Widow? Why don't you wake up Hawkeye and the boys will go wake up the others."
"You changed the subject. You have a secret. And I'm going to find it out."
"You won't have to wait for long Widow. I will explain at breakfast."

With a satisfied smirk she turns and leaves.

Looking at Winter and Captain I realize Winter looks guilty and Steve seems confused.

"What?"
"You were speaking in French."
"Sorry Steve. Didn't realize that I switched to it. Winter they're bound to find out sooner or later. It's not a big deal. Now, let's go make Breakfast."

~~~time skippity~~~

While everyone was gathered around the table I look at Widow and smile. With a confused look on her face she watches me. Stabbing another piece of sausage with my fork I look to Winter and subtly nod. He coughs as if he's choking drawing Widows attention and during the few seconds she's looking away I disappear.

When she looks back towards where I should be she jumps. Because she's looking at my space at the table and seeing nothing. Eyes and faces are shocked as everyone turns to me, or at least where I should be.

Winter starts laughing at everyone's faces so they look from me to him. All except Captain. He's eyes are looking at my chair in disbelief.

I should- no I need to- tease him some more.

Since he's sitting directly on my right side I lean over and kiss him on the cheek. Leaning away quickly so his hand that rose to his face couldn't touch me I silently laugh. When he finally looks at Winter I become visible and continue eating as if nothing happened.

"What the hell Silver! Why didn't you tell us you could do that?" Stark Starts screaming right near my left ear
"Thank you for bursting my ear drum Stark."
"LADY OF SILVER-"
"Inside voice please Thor."
"Sorry m'lady, that is a wonderful magic trick. Could you do it again?"
"Of course." Slowly fading from solid to translucent to invisible I look at Captain once again. This is one of the few times I have ever actually looked at him.

I mean I saw him but never looked looked. Slowly standing up and clearing my plate making it invisible too "I can make whatever it touch disappear. That includes people. See?" Grabbing Captains shoulder he dissolved into thin air, only to reappear when I released him moments later. Walking to the other side of the kitchen and sitting silently on the counter I become visible.
"Ta-Da."
"So. You're quite the girl hey?"
"And what do you mean when you say that Widow?"
"Well HYDRA obviously messed with you a lot. You can produce fire from your hands, lift jets, and become invisible. Anything else we don't know about, that we should?"
"Not that I can think of off the top of my head. Winter? You have known me for most of my life. Anything we need to know?"
"You can also um, uh. Never mind. I'll talk to you later Silver. Then it will be up to you wether or not to tell the others."
"Okay. Suspicious but okay."

As everyone finishes their breakfast me clears the table, they disperse into what ever they want to.

I go back to the gym. I needed to burn off some steam. And I hopped Winter would find me out there.

1296

(Can someone tell me how bad this is? Or what I need to change? Please?)