Shooter

(Silver's P.O.V.)

I breeze through customs, load the plane, find my window seat W9, and wait for the other passengers to board the plane. I look out the window until I hear a child's voice talking loudly to his mother. "We are in seats W7 and W8. We can't lose our seats."
"Okay Nathaniel, look for row W then."
"Okay."
They walk past me "Ma'am seats W7 and W8 are right here, you went past."
"Thank you my dear. Flying alone?"
"Going home to see family."
"Ah, Nathaniel say hello."
"Hi lady."
"Hello Nathaniel."

Taking a good look at him his eyes are blue, with red hair. Bounces around and glances like he's expecting to get jumped. He's like a small Natalia.

Realizing that I hadn't introduced myself yet I think back to what passport I used,
"Oh, my names Alice by the way."
"Hello Alice."
While me and Nathaniel are talking his mother puts their carry on bag up in the overhead compartments.

"My mommy's name is Wanda."
"That's a very nice name. I had a friend with that name once."
"Did she die?"
"No, I moved away and lost her contact information. Rather sad."
"Are you going to find her?"
"No, I'm going to see my mother."
This of course is true, I was going to my mother and fathers grave before going to my next safe house.
"Where does your mother live?"
"In Port Hope. It's in Ontario."
"That's a cool name. What are you going to do with her?"
"I'll talk and she'll listen. That's what normally happens."
"Why does take talk back?"
"Well um." Glancing at his mother who shrugs I make up a quick lie "she sick, so she doesn't talk much. It would hurt her throat a lot."
"That sucks."

Before I could reply the Captains voice came on over the intercom doing his normal talk witch I tune out almost immediately. As the plane starts to take off I glance to Nathaniel who's eyes are wide and to his mother who doesn't notice. I reach my hand out for him to grip as we take off. When he grabs it it makes a small slapping noise alerting his mother, I'm looking out the window and I can feel her glaring at me.

When the plane is levelled off and going steady Nathaniel let's go of my hand and leans to his mother.

I smile and lean against the wall and pretend to sleep, when in simplicity I am just trying to get the mother off my back. After an hour I feel a weight on my side, lifting my head and looking to the source of it I see the little boy asleep with his head on my side. "Um Wanda?"
"Yes- oh! Sorry."
"If you don't want to move him it's okay, just figured I should at least let you know that your kids sleeping on a stranger."
"Well, I'm not sure how to move him without bumping you, would you mind helping me shift him?"
"Not at all," sliding my one hand under his head supporting his neck and the other into his armpit I lean him towards his mother. "Well if your going to sleep I think now is the best time too, then he doesn't talk to anyone rude while you catch some shut eye."
"That's a good plan. Good night."
"Good night."

Se leans her hear back against the head rest and I lean back to the wall and fall into a light sleep, waking fully when the plane starts its decent to the runway. Poking Wanda in the side of the head she wakes up and understands. She shifts her son so I can put his belt on.

"When we get off I can carry something, so you don't have as much.
"Thank you."

When the plane stops she stands up and starts to grab the bags she had stored at the beginning of the flight. "What do you want me to take?"
"Would you mind taking him? I don't like giving my bags to someone I just met. No offence."
"None taken. Where are you headed after you get off?"
"Home actually. Nathan and I were visiting family in Regina. Lots of fun."
"Sound like it."
"So I'm guessing your mother isn't actually sick?"
"No she passed away when I was four, I pass through Port Hope on my way to see her family. Her and my father are buried together. Rather sweet."
"Oh my dear, both parents?"
"Yes, but I went to live with my mothers family in Russia after their deaths. I didn't completely lie though, she was sick before she passed. Cancer, but my father was hit by a drunk driver."
"That's horrible."
"The past is the past and is unfortunately unchangeable."
"I suppose that's one way to look at it."
"Yah, well looks like we can get off now."
"Alright, you sure you have him?"
"Yah, he barely weighs a thing."

She smiles at me and then starts to get off the plane. We make it into the airport which is basically deserted at this time of night. The flight left Regina at 10:00pm and with it being a four hour flight it was currently 2:00am there. With the difference in time zones it should be about 4:00am. We start to walk to the baggage claim like the others of our flight, and pass a sitting area. That's when the first shot is squeezed off, hitting the person behind me in the leg.

I lung forward and push Wanda 2.0 to the ground behind a couch in the sitting area setting Nathan on the floor beside her. "Stay here!"
Running as fast as I can to the baggage claim I grab my duffel bag containing my weapons. Turning to see the shooter getting closer with a handgun pointed at me, I grab a knife and throw it. Hitting him directly in the throat. Grabbing my other bag and the bags that have tags reading Wand and Nathaniel, I run back to where I had left them. Since I have to run past the shooter I grab my knife and slide it into my waist band.

By the time I get back to where Nathan and his mom were I can hear foot steps from stealth boots approaching me from behind. "HANDS UP OR WE WILL SHOOT!"

Stopping I bend my knees slowly "I'm just gonna put my bags down, I have breakables and I don't want them to break." As I do this o keep my elbows out and when the bags are down I stand back up and put my arms as hight as I can.

"TURN AROUND SLOWLY"
Shrugging I turn. "What up?"

"That's not the shooter!"
"Dude, I don't have the guts to kill anyone. Plus the shooter dude got killed. Some crazy lady had a knife with her, hit in with it over by the baggage claim. But I have my friends bags, so like can I take them to her?"

One of the S.W.A.T. people come with me taking little Nathaniel's bag.

I have my two duffle bags one over my shoulder and since the other one has wheels that I forgot about I use them and pull Wanda's bag along behind me as well.

After a few minutes of searching through the crowds I spot them near an ambulance, where Wand is yelling at someone "no I don't care! He needs his bag! I packed his extra insulin and his papers in it!"
"Ma'am without the correct papers I am not allowed to give him any insulin. I'm sorry. I wish I could do more."
"You can! Just send someone in there to get his bag!"

After noticing the annoyed look on the paramedics face And grabbing Nathaniel's bag from the S.W.A.T. personal I shove through the crowed faster.
"Hey!"
"Alice! Thank god! You have his bag."
"I heard what you were saying," handing her the bag she sets it in the ground beside where Nathaniel is laying and shuffles through it quickly. "Is it there?"
Moments after I say this she pulls out a hard cover kit out of his bag and opens it, revealing needles.

Due to my issues with needles I look away. I don't know what I was expecting, but seeing the needles scared me.

After about an hour I hear "The airport is now operating again. Flight 378 to Port Hope will be taking off soon."

My seat companions had left to go home a half hour ago since then I have been sitting as far away from everyone else.

Getting up I drop my bag off and bored the plane. This time I am sitting alone in a three person row.

(1K!! Thanks for the reads!)