Miscarriage Explanation

When we get out there she's already on the phone, it's already dialling and Clint is trying to reason with her asking her to end the call. Heck no. Grabbing the nearest object- a hammer -I chuck it at her phone, hitting it just barely enough to knock it from her grasp without breaking it.  She turns to me and starts to yell, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID LITTLE B*TCH?"

"Keeping my friends -minus Clint probably- happy. They don't want to go back yet. And you calling Fury would make them go back. Clint grab her phone." He dives for it because she spun to grab it first. After grabbing it he runs behind us.
"Wait, what's up with the tutus?"
Scarlett has a small conversation about why the three of his have tutus on, while Laura and I have a silent argument. She starts to storm towards me, glaring at me with her hands in little fists. What she gonna do, hit me?

As she reaches me she swings, I lean into the punch making her assume that she did good, when in reality she broke her own hand. "OW, what did you do?!"
"I didn't do anything other than lean into your swing. Your thumb was in the wrong spot for punching, you just broke your hand."
"No! You did something. I know you did."
"Okay well if you want someone to put it in a cast so it starts healing just ask. Clint where's Thor?"
"Still getting Banner, Tony, and Sam."
"Okay. Well I don't want her hand to get worse you want to bandage it or will I?"
"Um. I don't know, do you want to?"
Clint sounds scared of his own wife.
"Yah I will. This way Laura," grabbing hold of her arm I pull her to the bathroom.
"I'm not going in there with you!"
"Okay, one second then," unlocking he computer room a grab the stool "here sit on this then. I'll go get the first aid kit."
As she sits down I run into the bathroom and take the big kit out, and drag it out to her. Opening it I rummage around and pull out the casting supplies- plaster and some water in a spray bottle.
"Arm." Reaching my hand out I grab hold of the arm her broken hand is attached to. "Hold it here."
"Why do you even know how to do this?"
"Because, when people got hurt while I was there I would help them, even if they were older than I was. Same with in the H-RR. I was the better of the group when it came to fixing people. There was few killed on my team."
"So, what's with you and the Russian?"
"You mean Winter?"
"Yah, him."
"Well me and him have relationship. Not the romantic kissy-kissy kind. More like a brother-sister relationship, he was the one to train me, and he was the one to take care of me when I was small."
"How long were you in HYDRA?"
"I was taken when I was 4, and left about 3 years ago. I am 48 years old. You can do the math of how long I was there. Your cast is done though."

Putting the supplies away I return the kit to the bathroom.
"You were there for 41 years? How did you manage to stay alive?"
"With a lot of scars, and with someone taking care of me."

Leaving her there and walking to the gym to where the others are I hear them talking "why did she react like that?"
"Probably because I was supposed to be home. She's pregnant and I was supposed to be there for the doctors appointment."
"Congrats and all man but like, control your woman."
"Tony be nice."
"No I understand why she's mad Nat, she wanted her husband there for support. Being preggers probably isn't easy."
"She's pregnant, and you let me book her a flight? Flying could kill the child!"
"Okay Silv, calm down."
"No Winter! I will not calm down! I know how much a miscarriage can hurt a woman! I understand that you would not remember but I don't care. Miscarriages hurt your pride and your self esteem. They can make you depressed and cry yourself to sleep. I don't want Laura to suffer one because of me." After my rant Winter looks confused and everyone else has their heads hung.

"What do you mean I wouldn't remember?"
"Pardon?"
"You said we just faked it."
"Oh. I mean that um-."
He cuts me off "You lied to me."
"You didn't remember. I didn't want you to remember that. It bothered you too." after a few minutes of silence I can't take it "let's set up the music and practice now that everyone is here."