Breeding?

Banner had everyone gathered in the living room on the couch and chairs. He had Clint put hand cuffs on Widow in case she came after me, even if I didn't know what I did wrong. I knew that the cuffs wouldn't help much or at all.

"Silver. Who are the H-RR?"
"I already told you Captain. And I don't like repeating myself."
"This is serious. You need to tell the others."
"Fine Mr. Downer. H-RR stands for HYDRA Red Room," there were a few cusses and a couple gasps before I continue "they had joined forces while the two groups were walking on eggshells. With S.H.E.I.L.D looking to destroy them, they decided that training an asset to be like The Black Widow would have benefits, as well as benefiting from training from The Winter Solider."
"Who was the asset? Do we have to worry about them?"
"No you don't have to worry about me. If I wanted any of you dead you would be already."
"How old were you when this happened?"
"I was probably about 8 or 9 during my year if training in the RR. I graduated with what they called honers."
"So how many innocents did you kill while there?"
"Well over a hundred. Then there were the agents that I killed when they dragged Winter from me during a few meets."
"Meets?"
"To practice my new skills against you. Or more so The Winter Solider. They wanted me to be able to beat him in a fight."
No one other than Widow and I, until a few minutes later talk. 
"Did they give you a graduation present?"
"If you are asking if I was sterilized Widow then no. If you are asking if I got an actual present then yes. I got a sniper rifle with a silencer and tripod."
"That was the graduation present they gave anyone who graduated. A little surgery so you can't have children."
"HYDRA wouldn't allow it. They wanted me to breed."
Now Winter was furious.
"They were going to breed you like a dog?"
"Yes."
"With who?"
"A few of their top agents. And their asset."
"They were going to breed...us?"
"Yah. You hated the idea even brainwashed. No matter what you always saw the girl you took care of as if she was your sister."
"Robo-Cop almost had kiddies. Scary thought."
Everyone looked at Stark with a glare.
"Not even gonna question it Stark? Just gonna go straight to a joke?"
"That my dear-"receiving a glare from Winter he changes his wording "I mean Silver is my best way to react to surprises. That or sarcasm."
"Okay. Whatever."
"Jess. Did we. You know. Ever do..it?"
"No. We always said that I had a miscarriage. They forced us into a room multiple times. But we always just played along for a little while by stripping and then we would take a nap."
"That's disgusting."
"No shit Hawkeye."
"Well you don't have to be rude to me!"
He yells at me until Widow slaps the back of his head.
"Let her tell the story. Then we will make comments."
"Thank you Widow. Anyways after my fifth 'miscarriage' they decided that Winter and I were not compatible. So they decided that an agent and I would mate. I don't remember what happened fully but I know that I was beat for not trying to breed with him."
"What happened after?"
"My words were spoken and I ended up suffering a real miscarriage. When a scientist found out he took it upon himself to make sure that I was bred. So he strapped my arms down and raped me. A psychiatrist that worked for HYDRA ratted the scientist out. I did not conceive from him and then they put me in a cell with Winter again. He took care of me and held me sitting with me and keeping me company. When someone would come into the cell James would practically growl at them and I would hide my face in his chest. After a few weeks they wiped us both and scrapped the breeding idea. Now if you have a question please put up your hand."
Everyone's hands went up.

"Winter"
"What happened to the scientist?"
"After the psychiatrist ratted him out HYDRA had him killed. You were the one to kill him."
"Good."

"Natasha you have a question?"
"Yes I do. How old were you when they tried breeding?"
"According to my file I was 18."
She doesn't say anything. She just nods.
"Hawkeye?"
"She asked my question."
"Alright."

"Falcon?"
"How did that experience make you feel?"
"How do you think it made me feel?"
"Bad?"
"Winter held me for a week straight. I was not in a very good condition after it."
"That's going on my assessment report."
"Go for it."
"Okay"

"Stark?"
"Was out Winter good in bed?"
"Never found out. We just slept."
"Eep. That bad?"
"Natalia please remind me never to ask Iron Ass a question after something like that."
"With pleasure my dear."
"Thank you.
Thor do you have a question?"
"Would you like us to avenge you?"
"Winter already killed the man who did it. But that you for the offer."
"Of course my lady."

"Scarlett?"
"I would like inside of your head so I can know exactly what happened. Would you mind granting me access?"
"I would rather you not see what happened. It may haunt you."
"Up to you Silver."

"Captain?"
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine now. For awhile I wasn't. But now I am."
"I don't believe you. Even if you are an amazing liar I don't believe you."
"Thats alright. What about you Dr.Banner, any questions?"
"Is that why didn't like how tall I was when you were sitting on the ground?"
"Yes."
"Sorry for that then."
"It's not your fault. Now back to the H-RR. The high up from HYDRA who decided that I would be part of the H-RR group was killed by a bomb that was set off in an airport. He was going to pick the RR high up. Who had a fascination with me after completing the Black Widow program within the year."
"That's impossible. I was there for 18 years."
"I already had basic Widow training because of Winters time training you. And other types of self defence. So it only took my a year to learn the other Widow moves that I had not yet learned."
"Did they put you through ballet?"
"Yes. I still have the shoes."
"You do?"
"They are in a box in the gym. I like practicing even if I don't have anyone to show."
"Makes sense. Do you have any extra point shoes?"
"I got a new pair about 3 weeks ago. I haven't worn them yet. You can try them if you want."
"Thank you."
Nodding in response I look to Falcon.
"Did the little team plus me meeting help your assessment?"
"Yes. But what did you mean by 'team plus me'?"
"I am not part of the Avengers. So the meeting consists of the avengers plus me."
"Silver why don't you want to be part of the Avengers?"
"Well Captain. I have killed over one thousand people. I am no hero. I am a killer and a villain."
"How the hell did you kill that many people?"
"I don't know Stark. It's just what my file says."
"I have yet to see that file. I don't think anyone here has seen that file."
"James has."
"That is true."
"But where is this file?"
"In my file room."
"You don't have a file room."
"You really only think I only have one hidden room?"
"How many do you have then?"
"Three."
"Where are they?"
"If I tell you that Doctor that means they are no longer hidden."
"What if you are in a hidden room and something happens? Like say something catches fire and you need help."
"I have fire extinguishers in all the rooms in my yard. Hidden or not hidden."
"Okay. But what do the hidden room consist of?"
"1-gym. 2-file room 3-bomb shelter"
"Why do you have a bomb shelter?"
"Just in case a bomb ever goes off and I want to be safe from it."
"Makes sense I suppose."
"I hope it does Stark."

Widow looks rather happy for some reason.
"What are you smiling at Widow?"
"Wen you told me to remind you to not allow 'Iron Ass' to ask questions you called me Natalia."
"I'm sorry."
She looks confused
"For what? It is my name, so why would you not use it?"
"I figured that none of you wanted me to use your first names."
"We don't care, but honestly it would be better if you called us my our names."
"Okay. I will try to remember to do that."
"Okay. Silver how are you hands doing?"
"They are doing fine Dr. Banner. Would you like to look at them?"
No as long as they are not sore they should be fine."
"Okay. Thanks you doctor."

1516