Moved File

(Silver's P.O.V.)

Waking up in someone's arms is a strange feeling. Waking up in James's arms is extremely strange, even if I wake up in his arms most days now. The strange thing about this time was that I was sitting in his lap with my head against his neck and chest. We only slept like this after bad experiments, missions or after the whole breeding fail.

Opening one eye I look around as best I could because of the hair I had to look through. I was still in the nest, but now it had two occupants instead of just me.

I close my eyes after deciding to wait until James wakes up to move, after about a half hour I am able to tell that someone other than James and I are up here. Once again opening my eyes I can see a head of long blond hair. "Hello Thor. How are you?"
"I am good thank you Lady of Silver. May I ask what mingardian custom you and The Man of Winter are partaking in?"
"I was sleeping, and James found me. He picked me up so I would be more comfortable."
"Ah I see. Is it comfortable?"
"Yes. It's also nice to wake up like this."
"How so?"
"James and I have known each other a long time. After a bad day we would sleep like this. It was nice."
"Hmm. I would like to partake in this mingardian custom."
"Well you need someone to partake with you."
"Like who?"
"Perhaps a girl."
"Wanda has Vision and The Widow has Barton."
"Well Barton is married. Perhaps if Natasha has a nightmare try doing this to calm her. That is if you make it to her before Clint."
"Thank you Lady of Silver."
"Thor,"
"Yes?"
"You do not have to call me 'Lady of Silver,' you may call me by a different name."
"Like what?"
"I don't know I have a few names. Like; Jessica, Silver, Silv, J, Jess, Death. Take you pick or if you don't like any of those names you can continue to call me 'Lady of Silver',"
"I like the name J"
"Well you can call me that then."
"Thank you. I was actually wanting to know of this file room."
"It's actually in the gym."
"How so?"
"In the gym there is a mat in the far left corner. Flip the mat up and there is a trap door that leads to the file room."
"Can you show me where my file is? If you have one that is."
"Once James wakes up perhaps."

With a deep breath from my cuddle buddy he opens his mouth and says "I'm awake Silv. I came up here cause I wanted your help finding a file to begin with. But you were sleeping so I grabbed a nap too."
"Sorry if we woke you James."
"No it's okay. Shall we head to the file room?"
"Sure." Untangling myself from him and helping him stand we follow Thor back across the beams to the ladder.

Natasha is in the gym on the treadmill. "Where did you three come from?"
"The nest. I went for a nap, James joined and Thor needed some help figuring out my files."
"Makes sense. Since you reorganized them I can't find anything."
"Want to come figure them out with us then?"
"Sure. I'm bored anyways."

Flipping the mat and opening the door we go down the ladder and I walk straight to the S.H.E.I.L.D. cabinets. Opening the 'Avengers' drawer I pull out the file I have on Thor and pass it to him. "Thank you J."
"No problem. If there are any mistakes feel free to correct them."
Nodding as he starts to read I turn back to James "what file do you need?"
"Do you have one on Nicolas J. Fury?"
"Yup." Leaning down to the second bottom drawer on the first cabinet I pull out a thick file that reads 'Fury' on be front in bolded black letters. "Try this one."

Judging by the look on his face I assume I did a good job on finding information on the secretive Nic Fury.

"Nat what do you need? Or want?"
"Where's Banners file?"
Grabbing his file "Same drawer as all of yours." I hand it to her.
"So what, you just have a drawer dedicated to S.H.E.I.L.D.?"
"No, I have cabinet dedicated to S.H.E.I.L.D. and a drawer dedicated to the Avengers team."
"Makes sense but what are the other cabinets?"
Pointing to the cabinets as I say the names "HYDRA, Possible threats, Possible allies, S.H.E.I.L.D."
"Hmm."
"I figured that the Avengers could have been in a different cabinet but I put them with the S.H.E.I.L.D. files because that's where you were originally controlled from."
"Silv where else would you have put us?"
"Possible Allies. Judging by the fact that none of you have fought me while you have been staying here I am not considering anyone a threat."
"That's a good thing Silv."
"Okay. Thor, what's wrong?"

Noticing the pained expression on his face. I call out to him.
"You have information on my brother."
"Is it wrong?"
"No. It's completely correct. You should meet him."
"Well I suppose we can see about that."
"Thank you."

Shrugging my shoulders I look back to the others. "What?"
"Most people -no offence Thor- don't want to meet Loki. Especially after the battle in New York."
"Stark let a few aliens out of your three block perimeter."
"How do you know?"
"Because when there are major issues like that or D.C. I'll show up to help. You didn't see me but I was there."
"Huh. How many did you get?"
"Only a few. Just the ones that to close to the perimeter for my liking."
"And how close would that be?"
"A few meters before it. Most of them were trying to kill you all, so I was around during that point too. And during the clean up."
"Silver, may I ask why you didn't show yourself to them?"
"Simple really. I didn't want the attention, or for anyone to know about me. If HYDRA found out that I was alive what do you think they would have done? They would kill to get their greedy hands back on me. They want their killer, so I try to keep hidden."

With a small nod he sets the file down and goes to the cabinets again. "What are you looking for?"
"Zemo"
"HYDRA cabinet, second drawer from the bottom."

As he pulls out the file I look at the page he left Fury's file open too. Page 8, kill list. Page 9 is the list of people who have tried to kill him. Winter is one of few on that list.

Walking behind James and looking to see what he's looking at I find him on the page that contains the experiments that Zemo ran on 'The Winter Solider' and 'Silver Death' "I don't remember putting that in there."
"Probably just forgot about it. Or blocked it out."
"Yah your right. I'm just being paranoid."
"You were always paranoid that a mission was failed."
"That's why they thought I was so good."
"True."
During the conversation between James and I, the other two are reading the files I handed them. "Find anything good?"
"Not really. Winter what you got?"
"Well I know what types of experiments were ran on me and Jess. Most of them are the same, but she has more than me."
"Let me guess, all on my healing and changing abilities?"
"No, most on them trying to figure out how to keep you visible. It says that you snuck out on a mission that you weren't supposed to go too."
"What mission was that?"
"Killing a president."
"Fun. Who was I following?"
"Some agent. No idea who."
"Okay. Well I'm amazed that they didn't try suppressing my fire. Oh well right?"
"Yah but it's odd. When you first got brought in you killed maybe a dozen people with your fire, just because you got mad."
"Ugh. Don't remind me that I was an emotional wreck of a toddle."
"Sorry."
"They smelled though."
"Silver burning flesh always does."
"Yah I know Natalia."
"Okay, by the way what happened to your hair?"
"Pardon?"
"Its blonde. Why'd you die it?"

Glancing to Winter he raises his eyebrow to Natalia.

"Nat her hair isn't blonde."
"I was just checking something out. She handed me the wrong file."
As she turns the file to me I see a fifteen year old girls face captured in a photograph. My face. "No, my file is in the HYDRA cabinet. Not the S.H.E.I.L.D. ones. Who moved it?"

Everyone in the room shrugs and we hear a "I did Miss. Rice." from the hallway.

Natalia looks surprised by the voice, I know who it is. "Hello Director Fury, long time no see."

1484