two

Twerps
••• Simple Feelings •••

baby, time will make it easiercause i fade, i faded a long timeyou were hot you were cold you weren't always so boldi was done, you had one, it had only just begun

cause i fade, i faded a long time
you were hot you were cold you weren't always so bold
i was done, you had one, it had only just begun

•••••

rip skateboard 😔

TW: accidental harm, blood

  When Lloyd was younger, he wanted to be just like his father. He wanted to be like his father so much that he got into trouble with the ninja for it.

  He made mortal enemies with them; a group of fourteen-year-old, hastily trained and overpowered kids in bright-coloured suits with a destiny too big for their young shoulders.

  He was only eleven himself.

  The irony? Lloyd's father - the great and terrible Lord Garmadon - didn't even know that he existed for the first eleven years of his life. The tyrannical man had been missing since before the kid was born, having been lost to the Underworld just a few weeks before his wife found out that she was pregnant.

  Lloyd didn't know the whole story about his father. He didn't know about the agonising battle against the evil poison that had slowly been altering his DNA, one sequence at a time, since he was a child. He didn't know about his father's fear of becoming something he hated, he didn't know about his grandfather's frantic and fruitless search for a remedy, and he didn't know about his mother's steadfast will to stand by her husband, or his uncle's guilt of it all. An entire story lay untold.

  When eight-year-old Lloyd found out from his mother that his father was Lord Garmadon and wanted to take over the world, he only cared about two things;

  One - he wanted to finally meet his father.

  And two - he wanted to stand by his side at the top of the world.

  It wasn't the power, or the four arms, or the way that people shivered in fear whenever Lord Garmadon's name was mentioned that made Lloyd want to be like him. He just thought he was cool to have as a father, and, much to his mother's horror, wanted to follow exactly in his footsteps.

  As soon as that idea blossomed in his head, his mother, Misako, had placed him in a boarding school while she scoured the world for something, anything to stop the impending battle that was doomed to hurt her family. Lloyd was bitter with her decision, but she knew something that even his wise, old uncle didn't;