ten

Pixies
••• Where Is My Mind? •••

with your feet on the air,and your head on the ground, try this trick and spin it, yeah,your head will collapse,if there's nothing in it, and you'll ask yourself,where is my mind?

and your head on the ground,
try this trick and spin it, yeah,
your head will collapse,
if there's nothing in it,
and you'll ask yourself,
where is my mind?

•••••

Tw: panic attack

  "Whoa!" Jay's voice cut through the comms. "Greenie, watch where you're shooting!"

  Lloyd stopped on the ceiling beam he perched upon. He winced at the scorching remains of the tiled floor that the Lightning Ninja stood beside.

  "Sorry," Lloyd apologised. "My bad."

  "That's the third time today. You're totally out of it," Nya noted. She was crouching on the beam across from him and even from there, Lloyd could see her stormy eyes narrow. "Everything okay, lover boy?"

  "Stop calling me that," Lloyd groaned. He peered over the edge of the beam at the crowd below. "And I'm just... thinking."

  "Can you think after we take down the lunatics with loaded weapons?" Cole asked. "There's a bank robbery we're trying to stop, here."

  "Yeah," Lloyd said in a breath. "Sorry," he added again, because he really was out of it.

  He leapt from the beam and landed silently behind the counter. Three men walked the floor, guns raised and searching for a ninja to sink their bullets into. An almost-silent thud told him that Nya had followed suit.

  It didn't take them long to incapacitate them - a neat trick from Kai had the guns too hot for the men to hold, and they dropped them to the floor with steaming gloves and shocked cries. After that it was the simple act of sneaking up behind them and pinching the spot on their neck to make them pass out cold. Jay took one, Cole took the other, and Lloyd-

  Lloyd got distracted by seeing a girl with the same hair colour as Y/n from the corner of his eyes.

  His heart stopped as he got tunnel vision. No, no. What was she doing there? It was too dangerous, she could get caught up in things and get hurt. He was just about to hurry over to make sure that it wasn't really Y/n when he got pummelled in the gut by the man he was supposed to knock out.

  Lloyd lurched backwards with a grunt and stumbled against the counter. He opened his eyes just in time to see a fist flying towards his face and he ducked to the side with a squeak.