Chapter 13

***
A week had passed since Artem broke Alan's nose. Neither of us had seem him. Today, Alan wanted to stay at his house and relax. He and Keo lived together, so I knew he would be okay. Lettie, Jenna, and I decided to go shopping. We hadn't had a girls day since Lettie and I came back to LA.

"Let's go get some lunch" Jenna says. We had been shopping for a few hours now. We all got Chinese and sat down.

"How's Alan doing?" Lettie asks.

"He's doing good. His nose it just bothering him" I say.

"It's a good thing Keo is there to take care of him" She says. Jenna and I smile at each other.

"So, Uh, How's Keo" Jenna asks. Lettie immediately started to blush. We all knew they liked each other, but they were just too afraid to admit it.

"He...He's fine" She says. "Boy, Is he fine".

"What about Val?" I ask Jenna. She and Val had a flirtation going on. They were so adorable, and so many people  wanted them to be together.

"He's pretty fine too" She says. We all laugh. We continued talking and finished our lunch. When we decided to go home. We were walking out of the exit, and then I heard my name. I turned around to see Artem.

"Artem?" I say. Lettie and Jenna move in closer to me.

"Could...Could we talk?" He asks.

"I...No" I say and quickly walk away.

***Lettie's POV***

Jenna and I stayed and watched Laiken walk away and back to the car.

"How mad is she?" Artem says looking at me with sad eyes.

"She's pretty mad" I answer.

"She has every right to be" Jenna adds.

"And I'm kind of mad myself" I say.

"Lettie, I-I don't know what came over me. I was mad that...she turned me down, and I wished that she had just told me the truth. Then, she did my dance with Alan. It...It set me off" He explains.

"Artem, You're the one who told her to find someone else to do the dance with. You have no right to get mad over the fact that she did" Jenna says.

"I know" He says and looks at the ground. "Will you please tell her how sorry I am?".

"Lettie hasn't been treated very well by guys in the past. It's probably going to take her some time, okay?" I say. "Give her time, and give her space".

"Okay" He says. "And tell Alan that I'm sorry too" He says. I nod and then Jenna and I walk away. I knew Artem truly was sorry, but I was going to take time for Laiken to realize that too.

***Laiken's POV***

After we had gotten home, I took a shower and decided to call Alan.

Alan: Hello, My princess.

Laiken: You sound happy.

Alan: Only because I get to hear your voice everyday.

Laiken: You're too much.

Alan: So, What's up? Is everything okay?

Laiken: Yeah. Yeah, I spent the day at the mall with Lettie and Jenna. We...We also saw Artem.

Alan: What happened? Did he talk to you?

Laiken: He wanted too, but I walked away. I don't want to be around him right now.

Alan: I guess one day were both going to have to face him.

Laiken: Yeah, One day. I don't want that day to be today, though.

Alan: I think I know something that will make you forget all about Artem.

Laiken: Oh?

Alan: Yeah, Open your bedroom door.

I got up from my bed and opened the bedroom door. Standing right in front of me was Alan. I threw my phone and leaped into his arms.

"You surprised me" I say.

"That was the plan" He says. "I'm staying with you tonight".

"You're the best" I say. He smiles. We sat up for hours and hours watching movies, talking, listening to music, and more talking. I felt at peace when I was with him, I felt safe, and I felt like I was home. He was my home.

A/N: now we know why artem got mad...JEALOUSY!