Chapter 19

I ran away bawling my eyes out. When I got back to the room, Jenna was there.

"Come here" She says and pulls me into her. she squeezed me tightly while I sobbed.

"How...Could...He...Do...This?" I ask between sobs.

"I'm sorry, I don't know" She answers.

"He...Promised...We...Would be together...Forever" I say.

"Laiken, I am so sorry" She says. Her voice began getting shaky.

***Alan's POV***

I was close to tears after seeing Laiken run away like that. I messed up. I really freaking messed up.

"Lettie, Please me explain" I say.

"Explain what, Alan? You kissed Hayley while you and Laiken were together, You cheated, and after everything that you knew about her past, you did everything that she thought you wouldn't. She thought you were different, She gave you her heart, and you broke it" She says. A single tear trailed down my cheeks.

"Hayley came onto me. I tried to get her to leave me alone, but she wouldn't, and what you don't see in that picture is me pushing her away and telling her that I'm with Laiken and don't want anyone else" I say. "Lettie, You have to belive me".

"I told you a long time ago that I would always be on Laiken's side for anything, and that's not changing" She says and walks away before I could say anything else.

***Laiken's POV***

After talking to Lettie and Jenna for a while, I had calmed down. I was still totally heartbroken and devastated about everything, but I also knew that we had a show to do tonight and that was what was important.

"We should probably leave to get to the venue" Lettie says.

"I don't want to see Alan or Hayley" I say.

"Laiken, I know you don't want to face them, but we all work together, and plus, you and Alan have to work this out" Jenna says.

"I don't even know if I can look at him without sobbing. How can I talk to him?" I ask.

"You're going to get through this" Lettie says and warps her arms around my shoulders from the side.

"I guess so" I say. "I'm going to the bathroom before we go". I walk into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I slid to the ground and pressed my face into a white towel and screamed and sobbed. My tears and makeup stained the towel, and my heart went up into flames. I honestly just wanted to die.

***Lettie's POV***

"She's not okay" I say once Laiken disappears.

"No. No, She's not" Jenna says.

"I don't know how she's going to get through this. She loved him, and he cheated, I know he pushed Hayley away, but that kiss still happened and he still cheated" I say. "It's going to take a lot got Laiken to get over this".

"We just have to show her that we're there for her. We can't let her feel alone right now" Jenna says.

"I just wish I could take her pain away" I say. I truly wished that I was going through this instead of Laiken. Laiken didn't deserve this. She was one of the best people I knew and I wished I could protect her at all costs.

***Alan's POV***

I was so mad at myself. I wanted to die. All I could do was lay in the fetal position in my bed and cry. I missed Laiken, I wanted to talk to Laiken, I wanted to apologize, but I knew that Lettie wouldn't let me, so at this point, I was just ready to die.

"Come on, man. You've got to get ready for the show tonight" Val says trying to pull the blanket off of me.

"No. I can't do it" I say and cover myself back up.

"Yes, You can. You can't mope around in this hotel room all day regretting your life choices.  You've got to get up and go out into the world and try to prove to Laiken that you still love her" He says.

"How do I do that if Lettie won't even let me near her?" I ask.

"You do it anyway" He answers. "She is your girlfriend, and sometimes couples fight, but they always make up if they truly care. You truly care about that girl, Alan. Prove that to them".

"I guess I can try to talk to her before the show" I say.

"Yes, You can, and you can prove to her that you still love her, and you're never going to stop loving her" Val says. I sit up in bed and get out. I knew that talking to her was going to be my best option, but getting her to let me talk to her was going to be difficult.

***Laiken's POV***

Lettie didn't want me meeting any fans tonight, so I stayed in the dressing room. I was sitting in there alone when Hayley walked in. She didn't say anything at first. She just sat down in a chair a few chairs away from the one I was in.

"No meet and greet tonight?" She finally asks not looking away from her phone.

"Nope" I answer not looking away from mine.

"Why?" She asks finally looking at me.

"Don't start with me, Hayley" I say locking my phone and making eye contact with her. "You're making my life a living hell right now, and I don't really want to deal with you".

"That kiss was nothing" She says.

"I know you want him back" I say.

"That's right, I do" She states standing directly in front of me. "He wants me too. He told me he does. He lusts after me, because I'll give him what you don't. I'll love him better than you will. Let's face it, Laiken. I am better than you". Rage came over me, I jolt out of the chair and luge after her which knocked her into the wall.

"You're nothing compared to me!" I yell. "You're a sick bitch!".

"And yet Alan wants me" She says. I slam her into the wall again and again wanting to hurt her.

"I hate you!" I yell giving another good slam that causes her to fall to the ground. In the moment, the door swings open and Alan walks in.

"What's going on?!" He asks.

"Get away from me!" I yell and push him too. "Stay the hell away from me!". I push past him sobbing and go to find Lettie. When I finally did, I sobbed into her.

"I can't do this" I sob.

"What happened?" She asks holding me in her arms.

"He wants her. He loves her" I say.

"Oh, Laiken" She says and squeezes me tightly. "I am so sorry". She stood there holding me in her arms for a while just letting me sob, then we heard a voice.

"I don't love Hayley". We turn around see Alan standing there with tears in his eyes as well.

"You kissed her" I say. Lettie slipped away quietly.

"I didn't meant too. She pushed herself onto me" He says.

"I wish I could believe you" I say still crying.

"You can believe me" He says. "Laiken, I have never lied to you, I kept the Hayley thing a secret because I knew it would hurt you, and you've been hurt enough. It was all for your protection. I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I've figured all that out in only five short months, but they have been the best months of my life. Please belive me".

"I-".

"Or just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it" He says.

"I want you to leave" I say. "I never want to see you again, and I-I don't want to be with you anymore".

A/N: to be contined...what happens next?