Chapter 14

***1 Month Later***

Today was the finale of this season of dancing with the stars. Artem, Alan, and I had all made up. I had been dancing as a troupe memeer the last few episodes. The producers had even asked me to go on the winter tour with the cast. I gladly said that I would. The cast was: Lettie, Jenna, Brittany, Hayley, Alan, Keo, Val, Gleb, Artem, and myself. This your was called. "Just Dance!", and opened next month in Phoenix, Arizona. After the finale, A few people were coming back to mine and the girls house to hang out.

*****
Alan, Keo, and Val were the ones the decided to come hang out after the finale. Val and Jenna cooked, Keo and Lettie goofed around on the diving board around the pool, and Alan and I just wanted to be alone. Thankfully, The hot tub wasn't around the pool, so we got our privacy.

"I'm so glad you decided to come on tour" He says. He had his arm wrapped around me.

"I'm excited too, but...kind of scared" I say.

"Scared? Why?" He asks.

"This is my first time doing it. What if fans don't like me, or my dancing" I say.

"Babe, You are absolutely amazing and fans love you, as a matter of fact, they already do. They're doing to love meeting you and seeing you dance, and getting to know you. It's all going to be perfect" He says.

"As long as I'm with you, I know it's going to be perfect" I say.

"On the road for three months together, seeing the beautiful county with amazing people, making amazing memories" He says. "It's going to be like a dream". I smile instantly. He was so sweet, and knew just what to say to make my heart stop.

"Do you remember when you asked me what my dream was?" I ask.

"Yes?" He answers. I look him in the eyes.

"It's you. You're my dream" I say. He smiled back and kissed me gently. I didn't pull away.

"Gross. Save that for when you're alone" I hear. I pull away and see Lettie and Keo getting into the hot tub.

"Well, We were alone, but someone had to come interrupt us" Alan says.

"Oh, You're going to be stuck with us for the next three months anyways, so you'd better get used to having no privacy" Lettie says.

"It's going to be a great tour" Keo says.

"As long as there is no drama" Lettie adds.

"Is there ever drama?" I ask.

"Not usually" Alan says.

"Yes, but usually there aren't couples on tour together" Lettie says.

"Stop scaring her" Keo says to Lettie. "This tour is going to be amazing".

"We'll make it great" I say.

***

We all sat and talked in the hot tub for hours, and when we got bored with that, we sat in the living room. Alan had fallen asleep with me in his arms on the couch, actually, all the boys fell asleep on the couch, but Alan made a cute 'humming' sound when he slept that made all of us girls attention go to him.

"It's almost as if he was singing" Lettie says.

"Singing to Laiken!" Jenna whisper yells. I smile. "You love him, don't you?" She asks. I smile again.

"Yeah, I do" I say. "I think I'm in love with him" 

A/N: who's ready for tour?!? I AM! Do you think there will be any drama for them? if so, what do you think will happen?