Chapter 24

***Alan's POV***

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask Artem and Hayley again.

"Alan, you're just the guy I was looking for" Hayley tries to change the subject.

"Cut the crap. Tell me what you two are doing" I say sternly.

"We weren't talking about anything" Hayley tries to deny it.

"You planned that kiss? You're the one who leaked it?" I ask. "All because you want me back?".

"I told you I'd stop at nothing to get you" She says.

"Hayley, Let me make something very clear to you" I say. "I am never going to be yours, I am never going to love you, and you will never be able to call me yours".

"Don't speak to soon" She says. "You don't know what I'm capable of".

"No! You're going to stop playing these games and messing with people's lives!" I yell. "And, you're going to tell Laiken everything".

"Bullshit!" She yells. I couldn't belive Artem had stayed quiet this whole time.

"Do it, or I can and I will have you kicked off of this tour" I threaten. I knew that would get her to listen.

***

I called Laiken and she surprisingly came done to the cafe. Her face when Hayley and Artem told her everything, it was heartbreaking.

***Laiken's POV***

"Artem, you proved to me that all guys are the same" I say.

"Laiken, I'm so sorry" He says.

"No, That's not going to work. You don't get to be forgiven" I say. "And you, Hayley, You are an absolute piece of shit. You broke up with him and as soon as you saw that he had something good, you try to win him back. Who do you think you are?".

"Better than you" She snaps.

"No, you will never be better than me! You are at the bottom of the totem pole, the lowest of the low, you need to disappear because the world would be better without you!" I yell back.

"Watch it, Davis. You don't know what I'm capable of" She says.

"If you come near me again, you're the one that's going to have to watch out" I say. Her face goes blank. I turn away to leave the cafe and go back to the hotel room. Before I even reached the elevator, Alan caught up with me.

"Laiken, Can we talk?" He asks. This was the first time that I didn't want to burst into tears around him.

"Uh, Yeah" I say.

"I-I know you don't want to hear it, but I am incredibly sorry for everything" He says.

"I know you are" I say.

"You...do?" He asks.

"Yes, and I should be the one apologizing" I say. "You said that it didn't mean anything, and I should have believed you".

"I should have told you that she kissed me" He says.

"I mean, I wish that you did, but I should have believed you when it said that it meant nothing" I say.

"Will you please forgive me?" He asks.

"Yes" I say.

"Do...Do you think things could go back to the way they before?" He asks.

"I...Alan, I don't know" I say. "I forgive you, and...Alan, I do love you, and I'm sorry if you ever felt like I didn't, but I don't know if things can go back to the way they were".

"Are you saying that it's not possible?" He asks.

"No, but I am saying that it's going to take work" I say.

"Well, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to have you back in my life" He says. "Because Laiken, I love you, and I don't what to live without you. I want you to always be in my life, and I hope you always want me to be a part of yours".

"I love you too" I say. He pulls me into his arms. Tears rush to my eyes. It felt so good to be back in his arms. I was back home.

A/N: they made up!