Chapter 25

I lied in my bed all night long thinking about Alan. I was so glad we made up. I felt like my broken heart was now mended. I wanted everything to be back to the way it was too, but I knew it would take time.

***Alan's POV***

I was going to get Laiken back. I love her and she loved me. I knew what I had to do, but I had to get Lettie's approval first.

"You have my approval" She says.

"Lettie, I want you to know that I love that girl with all my heart and soul. I'm going to do everything in my power to prove that to her, you, and everyone else. You can take my word for it" I say.

"I believe you" She says. That was shocking. "I think you just got mixed in with something bad, but I do know that you love Laiken. I know she loves you too".

"Thank you" I say. I was glad she understood. Now, It was time to take action if I was going to make this work. I had big plans for Laiken tonight.

***Laiken's POV***

One hour before the show had started, Lettie informed me that I was going to be at the meet and greet tonight at our show in Cincinnati, along with Her, Alan, and Keo. I was pretty exited because we had been on your for a month and I still hadn't got to do an actual meet and greet yet. Plus, I knew she wouldn't want Hayley or Artem anywhere near me or Alam after what happened.

"Are you ready for your first one?" Alan asks.

"I am" I answer. He smiled and I stayed quiet. He looks around to see if anyone was near us. we were standing out in a hallway getting ready to join Keo and Lettie before the meet and greet. "Can I ask you a question?".

"Yeah" I say.

"I know we made up, but...what are we now?" He asks. "You said things can't go back to the way they were, but is there any chance they can?".

"I mean, I want things to go back to the way they were, I want to call myself your girlfriend, I want to be able to cuddle with you on the tour bus instead of crying myself to sleep every night" I say.

"Can we move on? Can we forget this happened?" He asks.

"Is that what you want?" I ask.

"More than anything" He says and takes my hands in his.

"Okay" I say. "You...You didn't kiss Hayley, and We didn't break up.Nothing has changed".

"I love you, Laiken" He says and moves in closer to me.

"I love you too" I say. He presses his lips against mine softly and slowly. It was weird to think that the last girl he kissed was Hayley, but I knew that now I was going to be the last girl he ever kissed.

***
After the meet and greet was over, I noticed Alan was nowhere to be found, and neither was Val. I figured they were getting into trouble. Jenna, Lettie, and I were all in the dressing room waiting for the show to start.

"You and Alan are good now?" Jenna asks.

"Yeah, we...we've moved on" I say. "Were happy again, and I can't wait to see what happens next" I answer.

"I am happy for you all" Lettie says. "Almost six months together, unless you count the break up as an actual break up".

"We dont. We just took some time apart" I say.

"You two have a strong life ahead of you" Jenna says as we all got up and began walking to take our places on stage.

"Yes we do" I say and smiling at the mere thought of our future together.

*****

At the end of the show, Lettie thanked the audience for coming.

"Thank you all so much for being here tonight! We've got another show here tomorrow and night, and it's a special place for Laiken and I because we grew up about an hour away from here in Florence, Kentucky. We've got some friends out in the audience and I can't thank you enough for being here. I love you guys" She says.

"Can I say something?" Alan asks.

"Go for it" Lettie says. Alan walks towards me and pulls me to center stage with him.

"Laiken, These past few weeks away from you have been hell for me. I know that I've said and done things that have hurt you, but I promise I will never do anything like that again. Do you believe me?" He asks.

"Yes" I say nodding my head with tears welling in my eyes.

"Laiken, I am in love with you" He says. "I have been since the day I saw you. I was in love with you yesterday, I'm in love with you today, I'm going to be in love with you tomorrow, and I'm going to be in love with you for the rest of my life. We haven't known each other for long, but I've known from the first day we met that you were going to be a part of my life forever. Do you want to be a part of my life forever?"

"I do" I say.

"Well, In that case, I have a question for you" He says.

"What?" I ask. He smiles widely at me and reaches behind him. In the next moment my world completely stops. He gets on one knee and looks up at me.

"Laiken Davis, Will you marry me?".

A/N: cliffhanger!